Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,382
    @Marty

Where can we donate?

I miss my green name :p
    Probably won't re-add donations but might instead offer some sort of "patreon" style of premium membership where you will be in a special usergroup and you will also get other premium features when you pay a low monthly support fee, like 2€ per month for example or a fee per year. It could be automated using an add-on, already scouted it.

The site is non-profit, none of us are getting paid and it will always be ad free for members (probably for everyone, as it has been for years) and will always be free to use all of its main functions.

Some sort of help from the members would be great though since the site is expensive to run, especially now that we have dual dedicated servers for it. We'll see what happens but I have some ideas. :)

Apr 15, 2006
    Probably won't re-add donations but might instead offer some sort of "patreon" style of premium membership where you will be in a special usergroup and you will also get other premium features when you pay a low monthly support fee, like 2€ per month for example or a fee per year. It could be automated using an add-on, already scouted it.

The site is non-profit, none of us are getting paid and it will always be ad free for members (probably for everyone, as it has been for years) and will always be free to use all of its main functions.

Some sort of help from the members would be great though since the site is expensive to run, especially now that we have dual dedicated servers for it. We'll see what happens but I have some ideas. :)
    Happy to donate, just like before. :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I'd totally pay to ban some 'mods'.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Just received a notice that Kyle had posted in the Giuseppe Marotta thread. I thought. Yeah that’s nice to be notified. However, what’s it got to do with me??
    A6EC272D-29A1-4A84-A5AE-1D3199EB1E4A.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)