Forum Bugs & Suggestions (27 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #969
    I can confirm this bug now. Will see if I can fix it.
    Testing again.

Edit: As a temporary fix you can switch to "Juventuz Mobile" style instead of "Juventuz Mobile 2.0", it prevents the bug from happening, though that style is a bit outdated. Will see if I can fix the bug anyway.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #971
    it doesn't work either :*(
    Are you sure? Testing...Test test

Edit: It works for me. Click "Full Site" at the bottom of your mobile style then select "Juventuz Mobile" from the drop-down on the bottom left.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #974
    I reset the "Most users ever online" of 6704 people from back in april 2014 which most likely was due to a bug or at least not real people online, it's never been close to that figure again, I think at most we've had max 2500 online if even that.

Will be interesting to see how many we can reach now with these :motta: rumours

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #979
    Is this forum GDPR compliant?
    GDPR compliancy is only required for EU members but perhaps you're asking on behalf of others :)

I did research about GDPR and getting the site compliant beforehand and found out that the forum software (vBulletin 4.x) is end of life and is getting no more updates or additions (apart from security patches) so it can't be done through a software update, it would need to be custom coded. We do of course collect information, otherwise the forum would be impossible to run.

One solution would be to add a custom field when registering an account and if you do not agree with the collection of data (such as storage of username, e-mail address, ip address etc) you cannot register because those are needed for the forum to function. If you no longer agree, contact us and all your information (account) and posts will be deleted. We do not store any information for any other reason than for forum functions and do not share or sell the information to any third party. I don't have any time to do any code changes or changes to the privacy policy today but will fix ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)