Forum Bugs & Suggestions (9 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #621
    That's a lot, still in Österlen? And what happened with your Whatsapp?
    No we moved last year to the other side of Skåne, to Skanör/Falsterbo. We both work in Malmö so it's a lot closer. I got a new job in may so I don't use my old number anymore, so that's why :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Sorry, we're in the middle of moving so I'm completely exhausted.

Had a database server crash, trying to locate the cause. Checking the databases for errors now.

Should the database server crash again in the future I've now enabled monitoring of the service so it should restart automatically.
    can you add vk.com code on forum
    like streamable.com & youtube

i want posted juve game here with vk com
    <iframe src="//vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=262356459&id=456240273&hash=767b726a76974075&hd=2" width="853" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    When i currently want to post on tuz with my normal chrome browser, the texbox to type in is completely grey and i cant type in it
    However when opening tuz in 'incognito mode', this problem does not occur

How can i fix this issue ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    When i currently want to post on tuz with my normal chrome browser, the texbox to type in is completely grey and i cant type in it
    However when opening tuz in 'incognito mode', this problem does not occur

How can i fix this issue ?

I looked into your profile and everything seems totally fine. It might be on your end. Try it with a different browser.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    @Marty, I'm getting a hell of a lot of 502 Bad Gateway responses from nginx. I'm guessing these are 500 responses returned by the forum software? Or is it crashing even before returning a response? Check your logs please :)

This seems to happen mostly on the last page of active threads.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You're right, @Martin. It was a pain going through the logs but finally managed to figure it out. :)

Check now please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)