Forum Bugs & Suggestions (12 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
nah, he is an high-functioning alcoholic. they work better being drunk. i would worry if he was sober, them shaky hands might break something.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #486
    :boh:

It is weird. No changes in configuration has been made in the past 6 months (apart from my tweaks yesterday) but in the past week or so we've had troubles at times. Made some new changes now and restarted services.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #497
    Just an update, we've just switched server again, at least switched database server so far, you might still connect to the old server but the database is on the new server so no posts are lost. If you have any juventuz.com entries in your hosts file just remove them. I'll keep the old server online for another week or so. You don't have to do anything to get to the new server, you'll connect to it shortly if you don't already.

I'm old school so we're sticking to a dedicated Linux server, while it's popular at the moment to move to cloud servers like Amazon AWS :p

CPU is newer, a bit more powerful and runs a bit cooler than before but the biggest change is 64 GB DDR4 instead of 32 GB DDR RAM. Otherwise similar spec

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Just an update, we've just switched server again, at least switched database server so far, you might still connect to the old server but the database is on the new server so no posts are lost. If you have any juventuz.com entries in your hosts file just remove them. I'll keep the old server online for another week or so. You don't have to do anything to get to the new server, you'll connect to it shortly if you don't already.

I'm old school so we're sticking to a dedicated Linux server, while it's popular at the moment to move to cloud servers like Amazon AWS :p

CPU is newer, a bit more powerful and runs a bit cooler than before but the biggest change is 64 GB DDR4 instead of 32 GB DDR RAM. Otherwise similar spec
    Sexy :klin:

Thanks, Marty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)