Forum Bugs & Suggestions (15 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #461
    @Marty - for some reason now I can't go to the last page of some threads (WAYDRN, Bonucci for eg), it sends me to a page which is some way back. In fact on the forum list or latest posts list it shows this incorrect page as the 'last page', when it isn't.
    Almost 100% sure that's cookie related. Try Mark Forums Read and/or clear cookies and login again.

Edit: Wrong conclusion, read next post.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #463
    Almost 100% sure that's cookie related. Try Mark Forums Read and/or clear cookies and login again.
    I have to correct myself here, it's not related to that at all. I think it's due to me bring back RUS from the dead. Need to update all counters in the database then it should work fine, give it 10 mins...

@Völler yup same here. #iblamerus

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #468
    Still rebuilding thread and forum information, it will take a while longer, we do have quite a few posts.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #471
    @Völler:

Testing streamable.com:

[video=streamable;ydyb]https://streamable.com/ydyb[/video]

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #472
    Database work ongoing so there are still some slowdowns.

Edit: Done

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #476
    Having some memory exhaust problems for the server, trying to figure out what's causing the server to swap. Most likely mysql...

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #478
    No problems. Hopefully got it figured out, I think I was too generous on a few key database settings (max connections, buffer sizes and cache sizes along with huge connection timeouts) which exhaust the resources after a while. Just checking and optimizing the database tables after the restart now and while I'm doing that it will not be as quick to load the pages as normally.

Edit: Found the actual cause of the spikes. 5 crashes database tables. Repaired.

Edit 2: All done. Now can I have my whisky?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)