Forum Bugs & Suggestions (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think mine updated automatically, wut. Because now I am posting from my browser.
That, or the transfer to the new server has been completed already. I believe changing the file hosts that Marty suggested was a temp fix until the migration was complete.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I edited my file hosts back to normal and here I am.

Marty. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I also got a virus during this process. :shifty:

Removed it though.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    That, or the transfer to the new server has been completed already. I believe changing the file hosts that Marty suggested was a temp fix until the migration was complete.
    Yes that is correct. For most people DNS is updated automatically within 24 hours (it's been about 8 hours) but it can take up to 48 hours.

So after a couple of days you can remove the line from the hosts file.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Is there a way to see how long somebody is banned?
    I wanted to check how long Zach is banned, but I can't seem to find it.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I'm trying to have access to the forum with my Android phone, but I need to root my phone in order to modify the host file... and I have some difficulty doing so.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm trying to have access to the forum with my Android phone, but I need to root my phone in order to modify the host file... and I have some difficulty doing so.
    that's too bad. i wish you all the best of luck

- - - Updated - - -

that's too bad. i wish you all the best of luck

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    Yeah if you're rooted there's app in the play store called "Hosts Editor", quite nifty. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)