Forum Bugs & Suggestions (73 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm seeing some weird symptoms after the server move.

- Intermittent 502 Bad Gateway responses. Like for this thread: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/40377-Testing It feels as if the 502 respons is served out of cache cause it's quick.
- Using the "Post Quick Reply" always submits the post twice. It shows me that dialog "Are you sure you want to leave the page". When I click Leave the browser shows a page load error and then reloads it right away and it does load.

Chromium - Version 37.0.2062.120 Ubuntu 14.04 (281580)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #104
    I'm seeing some weird symptoms after the server move.

- Intermittent 502 Bad Gateway responses. Like for this thread: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/40377-Testing It feels as if the 502 respons is served out of cache cause it's quick.
    - Using the "Post Quick Reply" always submits the post twice. It shows me that dialog "Are you sure you want to leave the page". When I click Leave the browser shows a page load error and then reloads it right away and it does load.

Chromium - Version 37.0.2062.120 Ubuntu 14.04 (281580)
    Thanks Martin, will check the logs during the day.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    wonder if clearing my cookies has fixed it.

at one point I got a 400 that mentioned "cookie too large" humm. well it's gone now

EDIT: yup, that seems to do the trick
    could have been a bad cache for that session, kept alive in the cookie. with the session gone, all is well

- - - Updated - - -

how's Marty doing these days?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #108
    could have been a bad cache for that session, kept alive in the cookie. with the session gone, all is well

- - - Updated - - -

how's Marty doing these days?
    I'm good thanks. :) Keeping busy. You too?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    Removed empty polls from the Llorente thread and the CL thread (those threads were restored without their original polls). Let me know if there are any others.

Edit: Oh yeah removed it from the Allegri thread too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)