Forum Bugs & Suggestions (5 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is there a thread for members to discuss playing football? I'm sure many of us either play regularly, either for a team or 5/7 a sides. I think a thread to discuss it would be good, and users could ask questions or for advice on how to play certain positions, or how to improve various aspects of their game as well as advice on things like boots.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is there a thread for members to discuss playing football? I'm sure many of us either play regularly, either for a team or 5/7 a sides. I think a thread to discuss it would be good, and users could ask questions or for advice on how to play certain positions, or how to improve various aspects of their game as well as advice on things like boots.
As far as I know there is no such thread, or it was one in the past. You can open it I guess, I'm not sure how many guys play it, I know @Cuti does.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, can we take off the email notifications? Its annoying, I regurarly use my mail, and I dont like being spammed with 50+ notifications per day that are useless, it should be enough I get the heads up while I'm on the site itself. Only thing its making me do is wanna post less really.

Apr 12, 2004
Seriously, can we take off the email notifications? Its annoying, I regurarly use my mail, and I dont like being spammed with 50+ notifications per day that are useless, it should be enough I get the heads up while I'm on the site itself. Only thing its making me do is wanna post less really.
Completely agree.

Did we ever get the CL thread back?

Apr 12, 2004
He better hurry up, I want my post count to be accurate, bro. That's how I get the ladies, plus, if Apple checks my resume, I don't want them to think I'm lying.

I told them I have 72k posts on an Internet forum and a 1.85 K/D in Call of Duty, my credentials are STACKED, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)