Forum Bugs & Suggestions (12 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,482
    Sweet, best beach on Österlen there :)

Me and my gf were there with the dog a couple of weeks ago, walked up and down the beach for an hour or so, fantastic.
    We go there for the beach and the food ;)

Apr 15, 2006
    Marty, some of the text boxes lack proper contrast to the rest of teh page. The +rep boxes, for example, and also the 'To' field when sending a new PM. Is it possible to change this to make the text boxes easily identifiable?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Marty, some of the text boxes lack proper contrast to the rest of teh page. The +rep boxes, for example, and also the 'To' field when sending a new PM. Is it possible to change this to make the text boxes easily identifiable?
    Yes. I'm finding it difficult to type a long ass -REP.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Ah yes I see that now. I'll go through the styles later today and fix this. :)

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    blʘndu;3506227 said:
    why doesn't the fixed skin saves? every time i log on i gotta modify to default then to fixed so that it gets fixed
    It should. The fixed skin is default. Try logout, remove the cookie and then login.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i've done that...the password won't save and the skin won't reload when i close opera and i start it again. (applies to facebook too) after adding the 2 sites on my speed dial ...the ctrl + enter works though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)