Forum Bugs & Suggestions (118 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why does it say 'soccer' many times under the main forum headings like: 'Believe it or not, but in a Juve forum there is actually a place for topics not related to soccer.' and 'Anything to discuss about another team, another league or anything else soccer that doesn't fit in anywhere else? Here's the place...'

this needs to be fixed :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Why does it say 'soccer' many times under the main forum headings like: 'Believe it or not, but in a Juve forum there is actually a place for topics not related to soccer.' and 'Anything to discuss about another team, another league or anything else soccer that doesn't fit in anywhere else? Here's the place...'

this needs to be fixed :D
I don't know why, it's blasphemy :p

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
:D

I guess we beat the tuZ record of most users online huh^ :p
Almost doubled it :p Would have been over 2000 (maybe even 2500) for sure if I hadn't disabled viewing for guests. I'll enable it when we get below 1000 online again...

I might celebrate with some server upgrades when I get my next pay check :p

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Didn't know where else to post this.

Is anyone else having trouble staying signed in?

I log in and tick the box that says remember me but once I close the browser and revisit the forums I have to sign him again.

Its pretty annoying.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Didn't know where else to post this.

Is anyone else having trouble staying signed in?

I log in and tick the box that says remember me but once I close the browser and revisit the forums I have to sign him again.

Its pretty annoying.
Yeah a few others have reported this actually but I haven't been able to reproduce it. Try to remove your cookies, empty cache and try again. Also try another browser or computer just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)