Forum Bugs & Suggestions (17 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The one day im stuck in the house with nothing to do and Juventuz was down from i woke up untill there now... man that was torture. I think this made me realise just how addicted to this site i am :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@JuveJay: Always someone complaining...

If the majority dislike it I'll remove it. Personally I think it could be useful.
It is useful, I used to search by post if someone mentionned me in an old discussion I forgot about or lost into 100s of posts/pages (most were Alen spamming dumb jokes), but some months back with some vbulletin update that happend, I couldnt search my name by post anymore, just by thread and not in chronogical order, so I gave up. But this makes it more useful to be in the know of mini discussions that are usually lost within insane amount of pages I cant bother to go through.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is useful, I used to search by post if someone mentionned me in an old discussion I forgot about or lost into 100s of posts/pages (most were Alen spamming dumb jokes), but some months back with some vbulletin update that happend, I couldnt search my name by post anymore, just by thread and not in chronogical order, so I gave up. But this makes it more useful to be in the know of mini discussions that are usually lost within insane amount of pages I cant bother to go through.
Exactly. It happened to me soo many times so I think it's rather useful.

Pretty sure it's gonna be lame now at the start because people are gonna toy with it. But other than that I think it's cool.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
when i try to open tuz on either of my laptops i can't access the page. it just says http 500 error, site might be configured in a wrong way.

i tried clearing browser data, using different browsers but it wont open. it only works on my stationary.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
when i try to open tuz on either of my laptops i can't access the page. it just says http 500 error, site might be configured in a wrong way.

i tried clearing browser data, using different browsers but it wont open. it only works on my stationary.
Try http://forum.juventuz.org/forum.php on your laptops.

Our reverse proxy is setup to cache each static page for 24 hours and in case of an error ie 500 error for some reason it's caching these pages as well, I'll try to sort that shortly. :)

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Do we have a forum or thread where we can discuss or post stuff/merchandise when we find something interesting around on the web. For example football jerseys, scarfs and so on?

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 23:25 ----------

WHY DOES MY FOOSBALL HIGHSCORE OF 5800 NOT COUNT ANYMORE????? ZAMPERINI HAS THE ICON AND HE ONLY HAS 5350.
The highscores will for every month be reset. Thats why. Actually you are still standing as having the highest highscore but not within the new month. Actually I think it looks hilarious with all those icons underneath my avatar so please take some of my highscores!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
[/COLOR]

The highscores will for every month be reset. Thats why. Actually you are still standing as having the highest highscore but not within the new month. Actually I think it looks hilarious with all those icons underneath my avatar so please take some of my highscores!
lol oh ok.

Nah, I just wanted the one icon under my ava so people would be constantly reminded I'm the champ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)