Formula One 2013 (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really? Which races did you think were outstanding this year?
I really liked Australia and Malaysia. I didn't watch many because the time zone an shit but I know Vettel had a lot of great races and I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy his skill just because he doesn't race for a team I like which I think is retarded in Formula 1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I really liked Australia and Malaysia. I didn't watch many because the time zone an shit but I know Vettel had a lot of great races and I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy his skill just because he doesn't race for a team I like which I think is retarded in Formula 1.
Australia was great, yes. Malaysia was decent as well. But really, it's not like these races are going to be remembered a few years from now. And the vast majority of races have been fucking boring. Also, I don't care if Vettel manages to find a way to drive his car with 3 wheels if he is 30 seconds in front the whole race. I want a close race!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i don't see how a guy driving so good he embarrasses everyone else on the track can't be entertaining to anyone other than his haters.

i bet you think schumacher wasn't exciting either. oh wait, he raced for ferrari.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i personally aren't a fan of a driver in particular. Kimi maybe. but i still think vettel is the shit. the things he's done aren't easy and the way he wins so easily just impresses me, the same as schumacher did.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's what we say every year. This year has been so fucking unbelievably bad.
well there are many changes which could be interesting

next rules & regulations (v6 etc). will be interesting to see who is fastest and who has best reliability etc
alonso & kimi speaks for itself
ricciardo in RBR
hulkenberg?
new drivers

etc

- - - Updated - - -

:cry:

try living in australia

i don't see how a guy driving so good he embarrasses everyone else on the track can't be entertaining to anyone other than his haters.

i bet you think schumacher wasn't exciting either. oh wait, he raced for ferrari.
the problem is you actually think he makes the difference. there is not a single driver in the world who can make up seconds (like 32 in singapore) on the other drivers due to skill when they are all marginally so close. most of it is having the best car. obviously he is very skilled but doing what he does does not mean he is the best. you might say well 'webber also drives rbr and he didnt win every race' but their driving styles are quite different, vettel's is much more suited to the car and the exhuast blowing effect which makes the big difference, plus the car will be more built for him because he is the favoured driver (helmut marko suck a dick).

vettel is probably/maybe 2nd best driver, but in time we will see if he is truly a great driver or just lucky that he had the best car. i don't see how he can be put above alonso. it's basically like alonso was riding a donkey and vettel was riding a horse but alonso still almost managed to beat him in the past few seasons.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Vettel is an annoying, arrogant dipshit, and I don't even give two fucks about Formula 1, so I can totally sympathize with Formula 1 aficionados who hate him with a passion.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

22167.jpg

Red Bull revs one of its Renault V8 engines to destruction after the race in Brazil on Sunday
- - - Updated - - -

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/119541.html

- - - Updated - - -

Seb is incredible.

Eddie Jordan has made some predictions, he's been reliable. Force India the biggest winners out of all this.

S17bt5i.jpg
latest news says this is spot on. sirotkin may still be in for sauber though :boh:

too bad lotus are desperate for money because maldonado is a fucking hack. does not deserve to be anywhere near F1.

Force India will be very interesting to watch if they have a good car.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
They even said themselves in the article that he had a mediocre car. Wouldn't that imply that he overachieved by finishing second? Certainly better than a driver who finished SECOND FROM THE BOTTOM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)