Formula One 2013 (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What happened so far is standard procedure for brain bleeding.
Not every hospital can cover this and they took no riscs to ensure that Schumi will have the best possible treatment...

Yes permanent lessions are still in play, even death, but he can also completely recover from this.
I hope to see him drive an E formula car...

Jul 1, 2010
Not every hospital can cover this and they took no riscs to ensure that Schumi will have the best possible treatment...

Yes permanent lessions are still in play, even death, but he can also completely recover from this.
Good post Cronios, and I mean it :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Op...opt...optimism??? From Cronios?

Yegods man! Has the world gone topsy turvy!

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Professor Yohan Payan added: "I'd say this accident happened in the right place because he was taken into hospital immediately and operated on as soon as he arrived, this meant his state is critical and he is still in a coma and he will be kept in a coma.
"Everything that needed to be done has been done at the moment we can't really say when he will recover, we cannot answer this yet."

Professor Payan continued: "We can say he is fighting for his life. We judge him to be in a very serious situation. We cannot tell what the outcome will be yet. We are working hour-by-hour but it's too early to say what is going to happen and to have a prognosis.
"We think his helmet did help, without a helmet he wouldn't be here now."

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
"We don't intend to carry out a second operation - we don't feel it's necessary at the moment."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/live-updates-michael-schumacher-still-2969745#ixzz2ox3QGsma

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very saddened by this, but I'm glad there's still hope of a full recovery. I have a bad feeling about this, though.

Forza Schumacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)