Formula one 2009 (5 Viewers)

Arteta's Girl

Giovinco - Next Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Really looking forward to the Formula 1 season, makes it interesting with Toyota, Brawn and Williams outshining Ferrari and McLaren. Hope Massa wins the Championship, but glad to see Jenson Button getting a bit of luck, he's a good driver but has had some terrible cars over the past few seasons. Also, felt sorry for him with the way that the British media has completly forgotten about him ever since Hamilton came on the scene.
I agree. Hope Massa wins the title, was gutted for him last year. Button is a great driver too and Brawn has come up with a quality car for him. This will be the best season for years I think.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The Brawn GP Barrichello & Button duo did amazing today but are the drivers good enough for the duration of the race??? We shall see but i dont think so.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a start for Brawn and for Baricchello to come back to the podium and give the team a 1-2 makes it even better for the beginners. I think that's the first time in history a new team dictates such a result on the first race of the season.

Hamilton received points in the same lucky way he won the title last year. Will this cunt's luck ever end?

Disastrous start for Ferrari. I think they are focused on beating McLaren and Hamilton instead of focusing on winning by being better and faster than all the others. Very wrong strategy, they should work on improving not on beating one driver. They should get over last year's drama.

Kubica is a moron.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It happened before, last time in 1954 a new team takes the first two positions on the first race of the season, it was Mercedes back then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have to give all respect to Richard Branson though. This guy very rarely makes wrong decisions. He sponsored the hottest team in Formula 1 and there's talks about him wanting to buy the team now. I am sure he will make a great partnership with Ross, a man that knows Forumal 1 very well.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Poor Mark Weber. Good race though, perhaps i should have gone.. The Who are probably playing as we speak.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
superb Hamilton today. Forza Lewis. Started 18th and finished 4th with a lot of troubles during the race. That kid is fantastic.

why so many ferrari fans in here???

Hamilton received points in the same lucky way he won the title last year. Will this cunt's luck ever end?
i don't think this is luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)