Formula One 2007 (6 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I do too, but I don't have any confidence in Massa or Raikkonen. But, it would be nice to see them win this year even after all the trouble they been put through.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we'll gamble on Anthony Davidson to have an all-english lineup after alonso moves to ferrari for a new challenge and kimi retires due to underperforming! :weee:
grrrr kimi wen my brother used to work with f1 he met most of the drivers, and he said kimi was the only one he couldnt actually have a conversation with as he had absolutly no personality and it shows in his interviews, like capello, he never smiles

Apr 15, 2006
grrrr kimi wen my brother used to work with f1 he met most of the drivers, and he said kimi was the only one he couldnt actually have a conversation with as he had absolutly no personality and it shows in his interviews, like capello, he never smiles
:lol: i guess it wud've been must more pleasant to NOT hear kimi speak eh? :D

ur bro used to work in an F1 team??? which one? and did u get lucky enuf to meet anyone?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: i guess it wud've been must more pleast to NOT hear kimi speak eh? :D

ur bro used to work in an F1 team??? which one? and did u get lucky enuf to meet anyone?
he used to do alot of merchandising work with ferrari and even once showed me sterring wheel that was once used by schumi in one of his championship winning season, nah i never had that pleasure to meet anyone lol

Apr 15, 2006
lol....

amagad, this just in...

McLaren escape punishment
Thursday 26th July 2007

McLaren have been escaped penalty by the FIA after Thursday's hearing ruled that there was insufficient evidence to suggest the team made use of stolen Ferrari secrets.

McLaren appeared before the World Motor Sport Council in Paris on Thursday, charged with 'fraudulent conduct' and having 'unauthorised possession of documents and confidential information belonging to Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro.'

And although the World Motor Sport Council found the Woking team guilty of possession of unauthorised Ferrari documents, they said there was no evidence that McLaren had used that information.

The team therefore escaped penalty, however, were warned that should further information come to light they could be charged again and would face severe penalties, including exclusion from the World Championship.

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2621039,00.html

:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)