Formula One 2007 (11 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Lomba, I read your post in the other place, and let me make it easier for you...

Dino registered once here, and posted afew times. His username was Alex82.

And Bagg is also a user here. He rarely posts, and his name is cuore di leone.

Anything else??

May 3, 2006
Lomba, I read your post in the other place, and let me make it easier for you...

Dino registered once here, and posted afew times. His username was Alex82.

And Bagg is also a user here. He rarely posts, and his name is cuore di leone.

Anything else??
Still the time period is different.Dino posted till september.P'Dino said he contacted him here in december.
And is Palladino here?I dont see him.Dino said(on goal.com),that a certain Palladino contacted him on Juventuz.com(in december).On that,I assume that P'Dino's nick in here should be Palladino too.But the only Palladino I found is a girl from germany.....

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Lomba,

Forget about it already and let's get back to topic.

Great driver he was, Ayrton Senna, to bad the dedication vlatko posted had to turn into a discussion about him or Schumi being the best, Ralf will never be better.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Schumacher is the greatest F1 driver of all time. No one ever has or ever will dominate as much as he did. Anyone who thinks Schumacher is anything but the greatest ever is just plain ignorant. It's just that simple. Consider yourselves lucky that you got to witness such an extraordinary athlete. NO ONE, could ever and will ever do what he did in his career. He was more than just a great driver if you can beleive that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Schumacher is the greatest F1 driver of all time. No one ever has or ever will dominate as much as he did. Anyone who thinks Schumacher is anything but the greatest ever is just plain ignorant. It's just that simple. Consider yourselves lucky that you got to witness such an extraordinary athlete. NO ONE, could ever and will ever do what he did in his career. He was more than just a great driver if you can beleive that.
They also say that he was luck to have been driving the best car. When he was on Benetton, Williams was by far more superior, when he went to Ferrari, the Scuderia was the joke of the sports and he suffered there a couple of seasons until HE made the car what it is today. Of course he didn't do it personally, but his contribution and feedback are what made them reach what they are. They also forget that the lousy car that Berger and Alesi were driving became a title contender when he touched the steering wheel.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

LOL, Schumacher had only about 100 races more then Senna.

You know I started to write this A4 page long post but I just hit delete. I did this a hundred times, just recently I did it with Cronios. Believe what you wanna believe, cry a river every time someone mentions Schummi's name, do whatever the hell you wanna do I won't say a word about him anymore. I seriously can't anymore, I'm litterally sickened of arguing with people like you over this.

RIP Ayrton is all I'll say.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

R.I.P. to the best driver ever...
Did you watch that interview link I posted? Great stuff when Senna attackes Prost and Mansell pats him on the back. "Prost doesn't want to be sportive, it's like he wants to go on a 100m sprint where he'll be wearing running shoes and everyone else led boots." :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)