Formula 1 - Season 2016 (2 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
kimi. Verstappen driving like a tard
Agree but it's also true that today drivers are like divas. Noone can do anything. No cross there, no go over there, don't push him away, don't brake, don't take the curve that way, don't slow me down... It's quite annoying

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes there's more action in a sunday church's street

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I cant decide who is the biggest pussy on the grid right now, it's a tie between Kimi and Rosberg. Being one of my all time favourite Kimi has turned into a pretty smelly pussy ever since Vettel became his teammate. I pity Rosberg though, Hamilton bullies the poor retard at will and rosberg takes it from behind like a cheap blackmailed whore.

Max is my new favourite, thought a bit girly i knew he would be huge if he ever made it to F1, was always a fan of Jos the boss and Max is going to break all records, sadly even Schumi's. I just hope he ends up at Ferrari asap, I'd never want any of Michael's records broken by anyone but i'd rather see max do it instead of Hamilton or Vettel.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Couldnt believe when i got the notification saying rosberg won :lol2: I immediately knew lewis was in an accident or had a problem.

Come on you pussy, keep ur nerve and take lewis out if u have to. But nico needs to win this year. I dont even watch the races but i just cant stand reading about hamilton winning another title.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So rosberg might just use up his entire life's luck and maybe take the title from lewis.

Im so sick of hamilton's moaning, i wish merc now intentionally sabotage his races and 'unintentionally' slip the info so that lewis knows and can do nothing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Seb has lost it, he is going to be and do just what alonso was and did for ferrari, nothing more.

Id like to see Max at Ferrari asap, and i would take any of the four Red bull drivers or the two Sauber drivers to be his team mate.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They fucked up when they hired Alonso, it destroyed a decade for them. Vettel looks to burry them further unless he gets a team mate that can be a pain in the ass.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So this is the first race in years that i saw end to end because i was expecting rosberg to somehow win and wanted to see hamilton's cringe face for the next three races. Btw this was a pretty weird race, no consistency at all by the race director.

Turn one hamilton overshoots while clearly under pressure or simply because he blew it, at tracks like spa or the ring or austria or malaysia or so many others he would have joined the track outside the top 10 if not last if he did that on turn one. He took a clear unfair advantage when he shot turn one and bypassed turn two completely by going in a straight line and stay in the lead. That's easily a 10 second stop go for that like it has been ever since HIS incidence with kimi at spa where they were both out and Massa was handed the win after the race. Hamilton not getting the penalty is bullshit and i do not know how they can explain this, if this was rosberg instead then 1) The english speaking media highly influenced by the british media would have castrated nico and charlie and put hamilton on a cross and claim him a victim and jesus who died for the sins of england. 2) There was no way rosberg would not have got a penalty for that.
Comming to the bulls and vettel battle it was great to see, Ferrari getting their strategy absolutely spot on for once might just save arrivabene's job. As much as i love Max he was a little cunt, and deserved the penalty and in fact he should have let vettel pass in the race itself and ricciardo would have gobbled him up by the end. Instead he was allowed to stay ahead and back Seb into Ric's red bull where seb should never be in the first place going by the rules. So if he did defend against the other red bull it was because Max forced him into it. So Seb should have stayed 3rd.

Anyways i hope that useless faggot rosberg wins at brazil and hamilton cries and runs off the podium and hates brazil forever, gets nightmare about this track and losing his championships there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)