Formula 1 - 2019 (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only positive this season for Ferrari is that it is now painfully obvious that Leclerc is now the #1 for the team. Vettel's ego won't allow him to play a secondary role, so hopefully some 2nd tier team offers him a boatload of money to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

The future of Ferrari :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Lapo ? :lol:

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hopefully Leclerc can challenge for the championship next year, it's about time somebody beats that motherfucker Hamilton.

Ferrari needs a reliable #2 driver for Leclerc, somebody like Bottas.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Heroic driving by Leclerc. :delpiero:

Not many drivers have successfully defended their lead to both fast Mercedeses. Hamilton succumbed to the pressure and needed more power to overcome fast Charles and Bottas even worse. Mercedeses also had "faster" tires so a great tactical move by the strategy team to put Leclerc on hard tires.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I think I also saw Del Piero. :boh: @Mark

Lapo so happy lol
Del Piero?

- - - Updated - - -

261001.jpg

Last edited:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
:shifty:
Has anyone been watching Motogp lately or has anyone opened a new Motogp2019 thread. There’s some pretty good sh!t going on as of late....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Charles, I know you're pissed at the strategy of this race. I get it. I would be as well. But at least be happy for your teammate, man. Don't do what Vettel did a couple of weeks ago in Monza.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Their new downforce upgrade has had no effect whatsoever it seems. We're almost a full second behind
Haha, mate. Eat your words. :D Vettel and Leclerc did an amazing job. 1-2 finish for Ferrari. :ferrari:Finally a win for Seba, even though many prefer Leclerc. But this is a deserved win for Seba after all the shit he went through last season and this one. Charles was the unfortunate casualty. I know he is a bit disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Charles, I know you're pissed at the strategy of this race. I get it. I would be as well. But at least be happy for your teammate, man. Don't do what Vettel did a couple of weeks ago in Monza.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)