Formula 1 - 2019 (6 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Just finished watching the extended highlights and that was probs one of the best races I've ever seen. Couldnt hide my joy watching Mercedes crumble at their home gp. Felt so glad for Vettel as he redeemed himself for what happened last year and drove a brilliant race. Really hope it's a turning point for this team. :ferrari:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Will Ferrari go through entire season without a win?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
I'm predicting at least 2-3 wins. Monza and Spa are the only tracks which are suited for straight line speed advantaged cars like ours so I'm not expecting a great second half to the season. Ferrari have only got themselves to blame for their failed car concept this year and its not gonna get much better given the current state of our strategy team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm predicting at least 2-3 wins. Monza and Spa are the only tracks which are suited for straight line speed advantaged cars like ours so I'm not expecting a great second half to the season. Ferrari have only got themselves to blame for their failed car concept this year and its not gonna get much better given the current state of our strategy team.
:tup: We just have to win in Monza in front of the tifosi.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
RIP Hubert

Leclerc dedicated his win to Antoine. :touched:

Anyway, finally a deserved victory for Ferrari even though Hamilton would have overtaken Charles if there was 1 more lap.

Shame for Seba, I hoped he would at least get on the podium.

Let's repeat this at Monza. :ferrari:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
You can see how clearly Ferrari has a quali advantage in high speed circuits and clear disadvantage in low speed circuits. However on race pace particularly when tires are towards the end of their usable window, the Mercedes is ahead in almost every circuit. This makes winning races very difficult. Ferrari basically needed to sacrifice Seb to make sure Leclerc just pipped Hamilton for the race win.

Ferrari ultimately chose the wrong design philosophy this year in going for drag reduction more than downforce especially with higher tire deg this year. They need to change that philosophy for next year.

Love Leclerc though. He is all class and by far the most exciting young driver at the moment. He has a great temperament and love his dedication and humility over his first win in dedicating everything to Antoine. Pure class.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Just saw the news. Leclerc is again the fastest driver in free trainings, even in rainy conditions. Let's hope he gets another pole position. :xfingers:

- - - Updated - - -

EDycgdSWsAE-aia?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You can see how clearly Ferrari has a quali advantage in high speed circuits and clear disadvantage in low speed circuits. However on race pace particularly when tires are towards the end of their usable window, the Mercedes is ahead in almost every circuit. This makes winning races very difficult. Ferrari basically needed to sacrifice Seb to make sure Leclerc just pipped Hamilton for the race win.

Ferrari ultimately chose the wrong design philosophy this year in going for drag reduction more than downforce especially with higher tire deg this year. They need to change that philosophy for next year.

Love Leclerc though. He is all class and by far the most exciting young driver at the moment. He has a great temperament and love his dedication and humility over his first win in dedicating everything to Antoine. Pure class.
Ferrari also has a lot of problems with team principals. They were more competitive last season under Maurizio Arrivabene than this season under Matia Binotto.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hamilton and Bottas to put pressure on Leclerc or the opposite? Vettel pushing both Mercedeses to the limits?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Vettel needs to go. He is holding Ferrari back at this point. Terminate the contract, and look for the next LeClerc. Give this team some real hope for the future, and don't keep this clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)