Formula 1 - 2019 (3 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What we need is Verstappen in the other car. Mad Max would make Hamilton his bitch.
We need him instead of Vettel. He just looks like he can't be bothered most of the time. Barely pushed unlike Max who was on Hamilton's tail for the whole race.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I heard hes retiring, true? At such a young age...
Who? Roger? :p

Is he? I don't care. Why not. Seems to have lost his pace. He's earned more than enough, if he doesn't want to finish 2nd all the time and enjoy life instead i wouldn't hold it against him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who? Roger? :p

Is he? I don't care. Why not. Seems to have lost his pace. He's earned more than enough, if he doesn't want to finish 2nd all the time and enjoy life instead i wouldn't hold it against him.
Vettel, red few days ago hes considering it, no idea how reliable it is

I dont care either, whoever the driver is they wont be able to compete with Mercedes as they are now

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Vettel, red few days ago hes considering it, no idea how reliable it is

I dont care either, whoever the driver is they wont be able to compete with Mercedes as they are now
It's not only the car. I don't like Hamilton, but he rarely ever makes silly mistakes, unlike Vettel. He's sitting in the better car, yes, but he's also the better driver. Silly mistakes aside, Vettel doesn't seem capable of getting 100% out of his car, like someone like prime Alonso could.

Btw. Vettel too has had his fair share of luck by sitting in a red bull cockpit at the right time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)