Formula 1 - 2019 (4 Viewers)

OP
Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #63
    Ferrari car is clearly not fast enough.

Strategy is the least of our worries when Mercedes is just so much faster.

Apr 17, 2013
    3 doubles in 3 races. It must be said that the work is really facilitated by Ferrari and Vettel. Between reliability, Vettel's ego, and disastrous strategies, it gives a "little" boost

OP
    Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #65
    What F1 needs is Verstappen to join Mercedes alongside Hamilton. That would give us some quality entertainment.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Ferrari car is clearly not fast enough.

Strategy is the least of our worries when Mercedes is just so much faster.
    It's not speed that's the issue or engine
    The Ferrari has a great engine

The issue is chassis IMO, the car really suffers a lack of downforce and speed through the corners. There's so many corners on this track.

Regardless, we are behind again and it Look like it will be a long season
    Leclerc is the better driver right now, Vettel isn't the Vettel of old

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    This is such a Ferrari thing to happen

Leclerc looks like the fastest and most consistent guy around the track and crashes in qualifying 2 with not long left and Vettel is currently not in the top 10
    They chose to run medium tires which take longer to warm up as opposed to the softs in this session

Apr 17, 2013
    Mercedes 1-2 for four races in a row . First time in the history of F1. Huge race of Leclerc, who without his mistake yesterday would clearly have played the victory. Really a pity for him and Ferrari, who misses his strategy. Again. And even. And even.

Lap 33 Hamilton passes Leclerc LEC: "We should stop, we're losing too much time! He should have stopped on lap 26 or when he was still in front of the mercedes but not as in China they leave him too much on the track. They are not tired of being humiliated by the other teams each time?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Mercedes is miles ahead of Ferrari. Plus, I have to admit, despite my hate for him, Hamilton is by far a better driver than Vettel.

Seems like Leclerc is the next big thing though.

source.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I haven't watched super closely since the Schumi days, but isn't it just fucking boring now?

I actually feel bad for Lewis Hamilton, because I think he's a great driver but come the end of his career when we're looking at the mountain of titles people will say he had no genuine rival in the second part of his career because of the inconsistency of Ferrari and his untouchable status at McLaren.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I haven't watched super closely since the Schumi days, but isn't it just fucking boring now?

I actually feel bad for Lewis Hamilton, because I think he's a great driver but come the end of his career when we're looking at the mountain of titles people will say he had no genuine rival in the second part of his career because of the inconsistency of Ferrari and his untouchable status at McLaren.
    The cars drive themselves nowadays
    Can't really push them, engines too intricate with too many fragile parts. It's all about conserving and not pushing the car.

Everyone has to run the same tires and no refuelling means strategy is out the window bar the odd undercut

Overtaking is much harder as well
    It's pretty shit sadly
    Hopefully this helps
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/141394/f1-2021-will-be-biggest-change-ince-ground-effect

Apr 17, 2013

For now Australia, China and even Azerbaijan have been boring, only Bahrain has been interesting to watch. It's a shame Ferrari are close and far at the same time, reliability and management problems prevent to make the fight with Mercedes more interesting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

At least in the Schumi days, the cars were excited as fuck to watch

A good vibrator sounds better then these modern electrical toothbrushes. And i'm not even a women in need.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    For now Australia, China and even Azerbaijan have been boring, only Bahrain has been interesting to watch. It's a shame Ferrari are close and far at the same time, reliability and management problems prevent to make the fight with Mercedes more interesting.
    Please cancel it, pleeeeease

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)