• Yes, I am satisfied for now

• No I'm not, I would change my job

• Anything that gives me bread and beer works for me

• I'm not working yet, looking for one

• I am satisfied but still want to change

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I work for the Ministry of Justice in my country. Let me tell u smth -- working for the government gets you laid big time. And it will always look amazing on the resume if you choose to move to private sector.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm satisfied for now. I work for the state government here providing employment support for skilled migrants.

Eventually one day i'd like to start my own business but not ready for that yet

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Where does being forced to serve in the fucking army for a whole year against my will to get brainwashed, beaten up, humiliated and ruining my chance to start a business that is supposed to make me shit loads of money fit in this poll?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Own my own restaraunt with my family. 80% of the time its great. Its myself ,my girlfriend, my father, brother, sister
In a few years after the wedding I will probably open one with just my girlfriend then wife

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
My current job sucks ass, the money is great but the working conditions are awful. Put together with how different work ethic is from SA to Korea, i'm having a tough time. Apparently they work 14hr shifts a day over there & basically commit their lives to the company. It doesn't help working with salesman that do & say anything to make a deal, only for me to rectify their mistakes.

My other company is suffering big time & with this recession, i don't see it changing much. So as things stand, i should be grateful to have a job that has great financial rewards. Times are tough, so at this point in time, beggars can't be choosers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)