• I'm not working yet, looking for one

• I am satisfied but still want to change

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:heart:

but to answer your question
now i am almost done with my study :weee:, I started to thinking about what I will do after my internship. Like most people here I will start my working life with a few jobs switches.
But I think I will end up in one of the same place, because if I feel good somewhere I will not go away very soon. But I would also love to have my own small business one day (a financial advice).

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love my job and I love my role but I am always looking for a new challenge and I would take it if something interesting comes up.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What type of job you're looking for?
I majored in Internation Trade and Logistics. So I'm looking for a job in something related ( Transportors, Logistics Companies,Export/Import Companies..). I was called for a job this week but the salary wasn't fair and good so I declined.
Still waiting for my like to change :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I majored in Internation Trade and Logistics. So I'm looking for a job in something related ( Transportors, Logistics Companies,Export/Import Companies..). I was called for a job this week but the salary wasn't fair and good so I declined.
Still waiting for my like to change :D
Let's set up a Morocco/Holland Hash transport company Zaka :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Very true. But I'm planning something small, something that I can pay my phone bill, eat drink, take my own vacation and pay my rents, save money(I know I can't save much). Half of the things I mentioned are still financed by my father.

I think I would need around 20-25k to start something. I have several options but like you said, I'm taking things slowly because the market is fucked up.
One more thing, have you planned on following your dads footsteps and starting the same type of business? Assume you carry quite a lot of experience with it. Or you're just planning to start something totally different?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    One more thing, have you planned on following your dads footsteps and starting the same type of business? Assume you carry quite a lot of experience with it. Or you're just planning to start something totally different?
    Totally different. I need QUITE A LOT OF CASH to start my father's business :p

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    I really don't know what to say about this , I am just 21 years old and spending money like a millionaire because of my fantastic salary .
    So financially I am very happy .
    But looking at it from an other view , I will spend more than half life in that fucking barge inside the sea .

It's very hard situation , really .

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Nice. Considering you're sleeping, eating for free there.
    I know , That's why I spend like crazy when I am off , because I got shifts like working for 20 days and get 10 days off .
    So I feel like I am in a mission , how to spend all the money in ten days .
    I want to save some money , but I just can't , I say , hey I am off , I should enjoy myself , it's enough what I've missed while I was working the past 20 days .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)