footie boots (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
im planning to buy a new boots for my self

now i have 2 boots (merc vapour, which is already breaking apart :wallbang: and an old reebok shoe)

but i dont want to buy the usual Nike or Adidas

so i can some of u ppl help me around, plz..

now I've already targeted two shoes
1. Reebok Rampante II
2. Kelme master (white)

who do u guys rate the two?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
im planning to buy a new boots for my self

now i have 2 boots (merc vapour, which is already breaking apart :wallbang: and an old reebok shoe)

but i dont want to buy the usual Nike or Adidas

so i can some of u ppl help me around, plz..

now I've already targeted two shoes
1. Reebok Rampante II
2. Kelme master (white)

who do u guys rate the two?

i never tried either, but the Kelme master looks really kewl :cool:

Why dont you want Adidas?!
they really make the best shoes :thumb:

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Why dont you want Adidas?!
    they really make the best shoes :thumb:
    i've already tried it...liked it
    loved it

but now whats something new, something different ;)

here's rampante ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i've already tried it...liked it
    loved it

but now whats something new, something different ;)

here's rampante ;)
    sorry, but i dont see what's special about those reeboks.

i think if you find a shoe type you like, keep wearing it. i dont like switching brands because then i have to get used to the fit all over again.

i liked adidas ever since i bought the 1998 Predator Accelerator.
    it fits perfactly and it lasts a long time.

Here's my treasure: :cool: :D

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    i think if you find a shoe type you like, keep wearing it. i dont like switching brands because then i have to get used to the fit all over again.
    im now using my old reebok shoes and it's perfect, but it's wearing along with my vapour..so using the rampante will be no real big change i hope...has any1 here used Reebok before?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    nice preds Majed, they look like my old ones :cool: I got the predator lunar boots at the moment, becks and dp wear them, I got them first though :rolleyes:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    How bout Kelme's Majestad

UPPER: Constructed of supersoft and ultra-lightweight Kangaron Microfiber with "Kontrol Touch" coating for ball feel and response. OUTSOLE: Biomechanically designed PU outsole with with midsole shank for torsional rigidity. TRX type studs provide extra grip and allow for faster turning and braking on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (8.8 oz.) Imported.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    How bout Kelme's Majestad

UPPER: Constructed of supersoft and ultra-lightweight Kangaron Microfiber with "Kontrol Touch" coating for ball feel and response. OUTSOLE: Biomechanically designed PU outsole with with midsole shank for torsional rigidity. TRX type studs provide extra grip and allow for faster turning and braking on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (8.8 oz.) Imported.
    that reminds me of the Matrix Reloaded introduction to the MTV Video Music Awards :D

i'd go for Reebox Deej because you seem to have liked the first one.

BTW Tom, I bought Red ones as soon as the Lunar was released. I thought that the Lunar would get green stains from the Grass. Is that True? is it a pain keeping it white?

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10

that reminds me of the Matrix Reloaded introduction to the MTV Video Music Awards :D
    ok, now you've smoke so much pot that your even scaring me ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm quite happy with mine, got them in Rome a couple of months ago. I find they are good for stability and also very comfortable on the ball. It sounds weird but it's easier to play with these than my old Nikes, an imprecision in the motion is less significant when I use these.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I use Puma King. They're great and not too expensive :thumb:

I also like some Adidas boots. I hate every single Nike boot I've ever used :yuck:

Jul 12, 2002
    I like the Reebok Baleni, myself. That's the boot that Ryan Giggs wears. It's very lite, and has a nice covered lace structure. IT's also pretty cool looking...

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    here are some cool boots i found around

1. Puma Cellerator Respira
    UPPER: Ultra-thin, lightweight Pittards 80 SDL leather with a Griptex ankle lining and Powerframe technology for constant kicking power. OUTSOLE: Lightweight Pebax/PU with Cell cushioning and Ground Control technology for superior traction on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (10.6 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    this boots are other than the usual Adidas and nike

2. Fila Tornado II MD
    UPPER: Soft kevlar vamp with injected on rubber, hi-tech synthetic for lateral and medial parts. OUTSOLE: Lightweight molded polyurethane outsole with unique multi-directional stud design which enhances comfort and provides exceptional traction. WEIGHT: (9.8 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    3. Kelme Laser
    UPPER: Specially designed, ultra-lightweight, extremely durable Italian microfiber for superior ball feel and response. OUTSOLE: Biomechanically designed PU outsole with TRX studs for extra grip. WEIGHT: (9 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    4. Lotto Mirage
    Ultimate technology and extreme design for high level players. UPPER: Microfiber Lorica synthetic with X-grip film for ball control. OUTSOLE: New 3F stud system for maximum traction and stability on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (9.8 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    5. Mitre RS11
    UPPER: Lightweight and breathable Mitrelite microfiber with a First Touch coating for unmatched levels of control and grip on the ball. OUTSOLE: Speedstud system which is proven to improve drive and acceleration. For use on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (8.6 oz.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)