footie boots (1 Viewer)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    6. Mitre Speed
    UPPER: Lightweight and waterproof, full-grain Sadesa leather. Highly breathable mesh tongue anatomically molded sock liner for increased comfort. OUTSOLE: Speedstud system which is proven to improve drive and acceleration. For use on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (9.8 oz.)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    7. Reebok Rampante I (blue color)
    UPPER: Microfiber with injected total control resin on strike areas for excellent ball control. OUTSOLE: Skeletal outsole with Flex zone and conical stud shape for easy ground penetration. For use on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (9.1 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    8. Valsport ERA M16 (what's this? a gun boots?)
    Upper: Water-resistant lightweight Ergotec synthetic with single layer construction that eliminates overlapping and allows the shoe to flex easily. Outsole: Molded PU with 11 lateral studs and five central studs for pressure dispersion and traction on firm natural surfaces. Reduced thickness and the shape of reinforcing inserts improves stability. Weight: (10.4 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    9. Umbro XAI
    Xai III combines optimum fit, feel and protection with the latest in rubber grip technology. UPPER: Features enhanced Rubberized Kangaroo Technology across the entire upper for optimum feel, enhanced foot strike and improved accuracy. Advance Fit Concept construction with anatomical last featuring a contoured insole board and a removable anatomical cushioned sock for comfort and stability. Hidden loop lacing system provides comfort and enhanced striking surface. OUTSOLE: New anatomical lightweight outsole features transparent film design that reduces weight. Kontakt outsole for comfort and maximum grip in all directions. For use on firm natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (11 oz.)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    10. Lotto Zhero
    UPPER: Lightweight, waterproof microfiber with EVA padding for impact absorption. Features anatomical, removable insole for added cushioning. OUTSOLE: PU with reinforced frame and 12 fixed studs. For use on firm, natural surfaces. WEIGHT: (8 oz.)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i got a question. my brother is dying for the nikes total 90, theyre $150 and ive heard theyre not that good
    what do yall think of them? are they good/worth the money?

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    they r also the two most expensive ones ;)

++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    i got a question. my brother is dying for the nikes total 90, theyre $150 and ive heard theyre not that good
    what do yall think of them? are they good/worth the money?
    they are terrific(says my friend)! buy them ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)