Football Manager 5 (merge) (5 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #482
    Does anyone know where I can download the full version?. My game is fecked, I need to reinstall and I borrowed the CD to a mate.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #488
    I've just taken control of Roma. Bought myself a few players, Cavenaghi, Tevez, Delgado, Legro, Matuzalem... sold a few also, Mido, Corvia, Dacourt, Tommassi, Pannuci, Candela...

I've played 4 matches, beating Milan, 3-0 (2 penalties), losing to Juve 3-2 after leading 2-0, beating Anderlecht 4-3 away, and Reggina 6-0 away.

I'm playing a 3-4-1-2, with Mexes, Kompany and Ferrari at the back (chivu is injured), D'Agostino, Van der Vaart, De Rossi and Mancini in midfield, and Tevez as AMC behind Cassano and Montella. There's no room for Totti, I tried playing him at centre mid instead of VDV and VDV on the left wing, but it just sint his position, and Gaetano just had a great match for me on the left so I'm leaving him there. I've put Totti on the transfer list and I'd be happy to get some 30 mil € for him in January. I'm planning on buying a good left wing (Kapo maybe), a decent, cheap but talented right wing, a young AMC and MC to be able to sub for VDV and Tevez (altho a Tevez sub isnt priority because Cassano, Delgado and VDV can all play there), and a good centre back. Also, a very cheap right back, just in case I decide on playing with 4 in the back.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Anyone has the problem with Montero? He isn't coming to trainings.
    Try fining him a week's wages and see what happens then. If that doesn't improve his discipline sell him. I had the same problem and gave him a warning but he proceeded to skip practise again. I fined him a week's wages but he didn't care and failed to turn up at training again so I sold him.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Try fining him a week's wages and see what happens then. If that doesn't improve his discipline sell him. I had the same problem and gave him a warning but he proceeded to skip practise again. I fined him a week's wages but he didn't care and failed to turn up at training again so I sold him.

I released him on the free.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #495
    I payed something like 12 mil € for him IIRC, and he's doing alright. He's got wonderkid in his description, and so far he's scored 2 goals. Not much, but then again, my whole team isnt playing as I want it to. I'm getting Miguel in January for 3 mil € to try to switch to a 4-3-1-2, while De Martino, Totti and Montella, if I can sell him, are going out. I'll try to bring in Kapo, and one between Pazzini, Berbatov and Kuranyi in, with Berbatov being the first option and Kuranyi last.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #497
    I'm getting Miguel and Kapo (if I can agree a fee and he accepts a contract that is) in the January transfer window, and I'll try to replace Montella with a younger striker.

SO far I'm doing OK, joint top of Serie A with Juventus, and second in my CL group, behind Arsenal.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I'm doing great so far with Juventus. After 20 matches, I'm first in Serie A with 50 points, while Fiorentina is second with 42. I have 25 wins and 5 draws so far. I've been drawn with PSG in the CL after finishing first in the group which contained Real Madrid, Celtic, Olympiakos and Juventus.

In the winter transfer window got Harbuzi and Kraja, two very talented players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)