Football Manager 5 (merge) (18 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
No, I need the crack first. Anyways, this is the first of two patches. You can go to SI games Forums and check out what people there are saying.

Zlatan, you have the pirated version too? :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
I installed the patch.

Doesn't changed a lot, but I guess you have to start a new game to see it's full potential.

The only difference I noticed is that a guy of the opposite team comes in front of the corner taker to disrupt him...

oh, I don't I have a crack, I bought the original game

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
nope

SI have changed the protection for the exe file, hence increasing the fize size considerably, so it will take longer than expected but will come out.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #474
    Oh, my bad, I just did a google search and didnt even look at the URL :frown: :D

Thanks tho mate :thumb:

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I just started a game with anderlecht.

I managed to qualify for champion's League (qualified against Graz) and I'm first ex-aequo in the belgian league.

Playing CL is very hard. I lost 2-1 In Ajax, then lost 6-2 at home against Arsenal, and lost 5-1 in Inter....

but, I was thinking, it's kinda realist: Anderlecht was the only team with 0 points....

My defence should rock, with Kompany and Vanden Borre, but Kompany underperforms to what I was used when I played him in my Juve squad, while Vanden Borre is a bit too young (16) to perform in all matches.

I think I might sell Kompany at the end of the season (hope to get 10mill € for him...
    I'll sell Aruna 2.

I bought Mostovoi (free), Mokoena, Guarin, Bierofka (he rocks), Cerci (free as he left Roma), Evandro Roncatto. Adu is coming in January

I think my big problem is the tactic, I can't fight the right tactic. I've got to use the wings, with Bierofka and Wilhelmsson. I might look for a 3 - 5 - 2. It would look like this:

-----------------------------------Zitka-----------------------------------------

----------------Kompany--------Tihinen--------Vanden Borre-----------

Wilhelmsson-----Mostovoi------Guarin----Basseggio--------Bierofka-----

-------------------------Aruna--------------Mokoena----------------------------

Anyone has a good tactic to share, or any advice?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #476
    I'm gonna take over at Roma, they have a good, young squad. It's just no fun with Juve, I've got too many worldclass players.

I think I'll buy Tevez, Delgado and Mescerano.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #478
    Depends on the team I have at my disposal. With Juve I play a normal or custom 4-4-2 (I posted a screenshot a few pages back), but with Roma I think I have players best suited for the 3-4-1-2, so I'll go with that, with Totti behind Cassano and Montella.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)