Football Manager 5 (merge) (4 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #162
    I sold Sculli, Tacchinardi, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, and some guy from the youth team to Udinese for 1.5 mil €.

I think thats it. I'll check it out later.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I bought Tevez for 11.5 mil €, loaned Meghni from Bologna and sold Legrottaglie to Fiorentina for 5 mil €. I started the new season in a perfect way, scoring 17 goals in three matches, beating Parma 9-2, Cagliari 0-1, and Siena 7-1 in the Serie A, and beating Chelsea in an away game in the CL 0-2, with Emerson being sent off.

Trezeguet, Tevez and Camoranesi are doing great though.

This is my team :

Code:
                         Buffon

Zebina   Thuram Cannavaro   Zambrotta

Camoranesi   Blasi Emerson   Nedved

DP/Tevez   Trezeguet/Zlatan

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    So is the demo in German for everyone else or is it just me? Can anyone tell me how to change the language because, unfortnantlety, I can't read german all that well (like whereabouts the menu option is?)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    So is the demo in German for everyone else or is it just me? Can anyone tell me how to change the language because, unfortnantlety, I can't read german all that well (like whereabouts the menu option is?)

When I installed it, it was in danish. I somehow managed changing it into english. :)

btw, is it just me, or there are not juventus' players pictures on the demo? hope tehy'll be in the full version though.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #168
    It depends on which demo you downlad. The Strawberry version has all player pictures, profiles, histories and sounds (160 MB), while the vanilla demo doesnt (42 MB).

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I just lost my first points in the new season as I drew with Inter at home 1-1. Man, goals are flying and I'm not playing attacking football as Zlatan's.

So far, I've played 8-9 games and scored about 42 games, while conceded just 4. Cannavaro is playing great. He scored three goals. :cool:

The board decided to make 'extra' funds avaiable, raising my budget from 3.5 mil € to 8 mil .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)