Football Manager 5 (merge) (4 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
I haven't even tried FM... :confused: Well, hopefully I can find one here and give it a try...
Football Manager has never been released but it will be a new version of Championship Mangager in many respects. What happened was Edios (the company that published CM) and SI (the company that developed CM) split and will not be developing a game. Edios owns the name Championship Manager and will be developing a new football management game of their own this year. Sports Interactive lost the name Championship Manager but are develping Football Manager (and entered into a publishing/distribution deal with sega) from the same code as CM with the same programmers and researchers that have always worked on CM.

So even though it won't have the same name, Football Manger (or MLS Manger as it will be released in the US) will pretty much be the new version of CM and CM will be a different game.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
CM5 looks quite good actually, I love the fact that Nesta pisses on Sol Campbell when they are compared :D

lets hope CM4 was just a one off and the CM series can get back on track. I'm still playing CM3 2002-3003 rather than go onto the awful champ 4

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++

2002-3003 = cm4 :D

think tom is talking about 01/02 (cm3)
yeah that one, whichever was the last version of cm3 anyway :D

although 99/2000 is still the best ever :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Is the online multiplayer any good on the latest CM? I wouldnt mind kicking some Juventini ass :D
just a warning, last time i tried to do a multiplayer it didn't work, in fact i have played about 5 multiplayer games only one of which actually worked :D:groan:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Bring it :fero:

:D

Which version of CM do you have?
Like i said, the one before CM4. Im not sure which season that one is. I also have CM4 somewhere but i think i lost it :D

And I cant play until im back at uni with my broadband connection :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)