Football Manager 5 (merge) (21 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
seems nice Stu. Cavenaghi-Tevez will rock!

How's Downing doing? I never played him. And if you need a cheap, yet world class winger, try Daniel Bierofka, although I heared if he wasn't that good if you've upgraded the 5.0.5 version with data.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,382
    He sucks in thw 5.0.5

Tevez is still class tho, scored 5 goals in his first 3 matches, 2 against Milan in the Super Cup (won 4-0), 1 against Inter (lost 3-2) and 2 against Parma (won 4-0).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    seems nice Stu. Cavenaghi-Tevez will rock!

How's Downing doing? I never played him. And if you need a cheap, yet world class winger, try Daniel Bierofka, although I heared if he wasn't that good if you've upgraded the 5.0.5 version with data.
    Downing's brilliant. I got him on loan because Robert was my only left sided midfielder but Downing has forced the Frenchman out of the first team. He's been averaging over 8 pretty much all season long so I decided that I'd sign him next season.

Cavenaghi-Tevez should indeed be nice.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I play a 3 man defence. He takes the right spot in it. In difficult matches he can play on the flanks, but I think he's better as a center defender.

btw he has a nice shot too. He scored like 5 goals/season, and not all headers!

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004

This one worked great pre-season. I'm playing with the ordinary 4-1-2-1-2 attacking formation(except for the pointers i removed) and the results has been impressive so far.

I think its well balanced with good depth as well. :)

Romano

May 22, 2004
    After 3 seasons I still play with Thuram - Cannavaro defense :p
    I have 86 million left but I don't like to buy players for a lot of cash...
    The only one I bought was Pazzini for €35 million but I ain't spending more

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,400
    I'm at the start of my first Juve season, and have bought the following players:

Heitinga
    Salihamidžić
    Mascherano
    Guarin
    Gasbaronni (back from loan)
    Hleb
    Delgado
    Pizzaro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)