Football Manager 5 (merge) (23 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Spurs must be a worthless club IRL, I just completed my first season and finished 6th, then lost 3-0 to ManU in the FA Cup final, and the fans and board are hitting the newspapers singing Hossanah and calling me the great saviour for giving them a wonderful season!

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Spurs must be a worthless club IRL, I just completed my first season and finished 6th, then lost 3-0 to ManU in the FA Cup final, and the fans and board are hitting the newspapers singing Hossanah and calling me the great saviour for giving them a wonderful season!
:dielaugh:

Second season in charge of Anderlecht here's my lineup

------------------van der Sar :D---------------

--------vdBorre-----Naldo-------Kompany---

Santana----Mascherano--Harbuzi--Bierofka--

--------------------Pezzarossi--------------------

-------------Cavenaghi :D---Zidan :D-------------

bought VDS, Santana, Klimovicz for free
bought Cavenaghi for 10,500,000 (he refused Chelsea, Real, Milan, Barça, Atletico, Nantes, ManUtd,... to come in Brussels :eek:)

My best subs are Basseggio, Jestrovic, Wilhelmsson, Klimovicz(in fact I rotate him with Cave and Zidan), Hadji.

I've got 11 wins in 11 league games. and am second of my CL group behind Bayern, and before Sporting and Fenerbahçe with 2 games to go. Doing good....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Well in my 2nd Spurs season, I am in the UEFA Cup. Wanted to buy Aghahowa, but couldn't due to work permit. Got Freier from Leverkussen for GBP 3M, so I sold Davis to Lpool for GBP 12M. The board are in orgasms over my transfer dealings as the current bank balance's now GBP 33M. What a load of shit heads!
When I finish this second season, I'll resume normal business with Deportivo in the other game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have 3 games left to go in the first season of my Man City game. We're in 7th but were as high as 3rd at one point in time. I'm aiming to get into Europe and the club could really use the money a Uefa Cup place would bring in. We lost 3-2 on aggregate in the semi finals of the League Cup to Manure but went out much earlier in the FA Cup at the hands of Everton.

I've got Igor Biscan, Dede, Richie Partridge, Dennis Bergkamp and Javi Guerrero joining on frees at the end of the season as well as Esteban Cambiasso who's going to cost me about 3.5m.

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
I've played with Sampdoria for three seasons now. Havn't won any scudettos yet, but got a second place in season two. Other then that I won the uefa cup in season two. Now I'm trying to make it in the champions league. Only played Arsenal so far, and lost 2-1 away, so the dream still lives.

Heres my starting 11 in season 3:

------------------------Carini----------------------

----Zauri----King------Kompany---Jankulovski

---------Diana------Volpi------Joe Cole----------

--------Mutu--------Bazzini---------Flanchi------

Boksic

May 11, 2005
just finished my 1st season with Juventus and was unbeaten the whole season.

only signed: Kompany, Van den Borre, Scorza, brought back Gasberroni

Camoranesi was class, Del Piero top scorer, Zlatan won just about every award.

Juve_Kosova----- yes Fred is unbelievable had him at Rennes and he scored more goals than the games he played

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)