Football Manager 5 (merge) (18 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
do u wanna win every match u play?

just save before u play the martch and if u lose , load the game and play the match again , but thats called cheating , right
That's boredom, don't you have anything better to do than loading games all the time? Besides it takes away the fun in the game. :yuck:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Hey, if you guys would like to get a very good young keeper, cheap, check out Michael Rensing from Bayern. He is 19 at the start of the games, and I can't remember his exact stats, but his reflexes are 19.

Also, could someone post up Ali Karimi's stats. I am going to see if he is worthe starting a new game to get because I made my database too small and he is not included in Iran's NT.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've started my second season with Juve and like last season I've had some indifferent performances in the league. We beat Trabzonspor and Chelsea convincingly in the Champions League and won the Italian and European Supercups against Milan and Roma respectively but have been held to draws by Parma and Palermo early on in the Serie A season. Last season we won the Coppa Italia and the CL so this year and I want to win the league more than anything and that's what the board expect the team to do. A treble would be nice but we'll see what happens.

Ibrahimovic is in world beating form. At one point in time he had 8 goals in 4 games, now it's something like 10 goals in 8 games, but he's been playing very well. Cesar Delgado has 3 goals while Del Piero and Gilardino have netted once each. IIRC Olivera and Nedved have two, Emerson, Camoranesi, Cannavaro and Zambrotta have one.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,307
    I've started a game with Parma. My objective is an European Spot for next season, CL or UEFA Cup preferably, but I'd be happy with the Intertoto Cup as well.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I've started a game with Parma. My objective is an European Spot for next season, CL or UEFA Cup preferably, but I'd be happy with the Intertoto Cup as well.
    Are Portioli, Pepe and Rosina looking good for you? Or was I just lucky?

Sep 28, 2002
    game im having. cl playoffs, 0-0 at home to sporting, 0-6 away, 0-0 at home to chelsea, 1-2 away. inter, milan and man utd left, draw yet to be made...

only 1 point clear at the top of the league, 6 games remaining..

jankulovski sucks ass.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,313
    Sold Gilardino for 30 mil €, Morfeo for 5, Bonera for 7 and Grella for 3.

Bought Tudor for 2.2 mil €, Legrottaglie for 1, vanden Borre for 0.6, Downing for 17, Van der Vaart for 13, Pizzaro for 10, Deisler for 4 (he was transfer listed), Delgado for 6 and Cavenaghi for 9. And Zidan for 2.5. And Miguel mfor 5.

All over a period of 24 months.

Sep 28, 2002
    cavenaghi is tha shit! scoring for fun for my monaco side. shame that chevanton is somewhat inconsistent and i dont have any good strikers on the bench. anelka is coming in july 2007. jankulovski is leaving on a free cause i cant afford his 40k pounds a week salary.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    @Zlatan: You seem to be pretty weak in the left back department though. I started a game with Man City and I'm looking for a LB myself.

I only had 2.7m to spend but I've signed Vanden Borre and I'm waiting for a work permit to be given to Pisculichi. I tried to get Bierofka but he signed for Birmingham and Roma accepted my loan bid for Aquilani only for him to snub my contract offer.

The board expect me to avoid relegation which I think I should be able to do quite easily. An Intertoto Cup spot would be nice but I'm just focusing on getting a top ten place for now.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,316
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    @Zlatan: You seem to be pretty weak in the left back department though. I started a game with Man City and I'm looking for a LB myself.

I only had 2.7m to spend but I've signed Vanden Borre and I'm waiting for a work permit to be given to Pisculichi. I tried to get Bierofka but he signed for Birmingham and Roma accepted my loan bid for Aquilani only for him to snub my contract offer.

The board expect me to avoid relegation which I think I should be able to do quite easily. An Intertoto Cup spot would be nice but I'm just focusing on getting a top ten place for now.
    I am, I dont have a decent left back. I found this Brazzilian with great stats and an Italian passport, but they rejected my 5 mil € offer, so I have to play Simplicio there.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Roma told me I could get Candela for about 4m but I dunno how good he is or if he'll even sign for me. Traore is transfer listed so I'm contemplating a bid for him. My only left back right now is Ben Thatcher so I just want someone that can do a decent job, I don't need an Evra or Zambrotta. For me money is the biggest problem. I started with 2.7 and sold Mikkel Bischoff for 1m but that's just enough to get Vanden Borre (1.1m) and Pisculichi (4m over 24 months). I'm willing to let players like McManaman go but no one is interested. I could probably get about 20m for Anelka but I'm going to keep him. If Pisculichi gets his work permit and I sign a decent left back I should be set for this season. The wage bill is horrible though so I'm trying to cut it down. Milan accepted a 2m offer for Rui Costa like Aquilani he turned down the contract offer.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I am, I dont have a decent left back. I found this Brazzilian with great stats and an Italian passport, but they rejected my 5 mil € offer, so I have to play Simplicio there.
    Yo, very good left back, check out Christain Schulz, he is only 19 at the start of the game.

He started this season for Werder Bremen, and he got a call up to the NT, he will cost you no more than say 5 to 7 M Euros, but he is worth it.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,320
    The only problem is that I dont have that money ;)

Currently, my budget is at 0. I'll have to sell one or two players first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)