++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
at the end of the first Juve season I buy these lads on a free:
Cafu
Dédé
Van Bommel
De Sanctis
Crespo

Riquelme: 11Mill€
Jankulovski 7.5Mill ( I sold Zambrotta to Real: 45Mill =)

I'll trie to sign De Jong or Hofland.
:eek: BLASPHEMY!! zambro is priceless! I wouldn't sell him for 60 mil even! (70 mil minimum).. He's the best on the leftback, very good on right back, better on left wing, and the BEST in the right wing! I'm guessing you got janks as his replacement?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
yep Janko and Dédé on a free, they replace Zambrotta.

I know he is priceless, but it's only a game... This is my Third Juve game, so I wanted to try out other stuff.

I signed Bonera and might go for De Jong 2

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
yep Janko and Dédé on a free, they replace Zambrotta.

I know he is priceless, but it's only a game... This is my Third Juve game, so I wanted to try out other stuff.

I signed Bonera and might go for De Jong 2
It's not that it's just a game.. if you are juve, then he's one of the best right winger you can get.. i find him irreplaceable..( I once sold him, and really felt his presence missing in the team) or left winger if you wanna include camo.. he's pretty good too..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This game is crap IMO. Football Manager is much better, i don't think the stats here are accurate, and it just doesn't kick like FM does, u may say Im not used to it yet, but in my opinion it is a flop to CM4, mainly coz those people made FM, hahahah

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,111
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    how did they manage to stop it

Well, there isnt a crack in the form of a single .exe file AFAIK, but there is a way around the game's protection.

Apr 12, 2004
    Ok guys, listen up, I found a really sick way to get mad cash in this game, plus great players on free transfers.

I don't know if it was talked about yet, but here goes.

Start a new game with your favorite team, Juve for example. So you have Major Zlatan "My Man" as coach of Juve or whatever. Then, add another manager/user. Make this user the head of someone like Chelsea, Real Madrid, or AC Milan, or maybe even a Barcelona.

Go to the coach of Chelsea, they start off with about 60 M Euros for a transfer budget. Make this guy make a bid for someone worthless to you now. What I did was make the guy make a bid for Linke, 57M Euros and Robert Huth. Needless to say, I accepted after a heated debate with my inner self because I know that Linke is worth more than that. :LOL:

So, I got Robert Huth, plus 57M Euros, and I also exchanged Cech for Kahn. It was a pretty crazy deal. I bought D'alessandro from Wolfsburg, and a great young LB Schulz from Werder Bremen.

Once you do all of this, just retire the other manager, and go about the game as normal.

Imagine getting Roanldinho or Puyol for like 150,000 Euros, it is amazing.

I am a bloody genius. :devil: MUAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    My 8 years old cousin plays like that. :greedy:

You can't be serious, it takes the fun out from the game. Imagine having a dream team from season 1, winning everything and be the best manager for 10 years in a row. What's the fun of that? :cheesy:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,115
    TBH, thats older than then the dinosaurs. But it's cheating tho, so the game is less fun.

What I used to do is add myself as a manager of a Serie A club like CHievo, and had them buy a non EU player for me, when I was maexsed out. I would pay them the complete fee they payed for him plus a few million extra, an I would also loan them a few of my players.

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    TBH, thats older than then the dinosaurs. But it's cheating tho, so the game is less fun.

What I used to do is add myself as a manager of a Serie A club like CHievo, and had them buy a non EU player for me, when I was maexsed out. I would pay them the complete fee they payed for him plus a few million extra, an I would also loan them a few of my players.
    a la livorno, eh :D

:thumb:

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

It's not that it's just a game.. if you are juve, then he's one of the best right winger you can get.. i find him irreplaceable..( I once sold him, and really felt his presence missing in the team) or left winger if you wanna include camo.. he's pretty good too..
    camo is my right winger and Bierofka left wing.

For covers I've got Janko and Kapo

Apr 12, 2004

How does that work?

Jan 7, 2004

i used to do that and loan all my youngsters at that team

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,120
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

a la livorno, eh :D

:thumb:
    Exactly :D

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

How does that work?

You add yourself as the manager of a club that has a free non EU spot, buy a player with them and then sell him to yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)