Football Manager 2022 (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've started a season with Coventry, zero transfer budget and lower mid-table expectations.

Played a few games and in 3rd but I don't think the squad will last, not much depth. Got 2 or 3 players who are worth a few million so will probably need to sell one to improve the squad. Basically real life.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well I came from a Cordoba save where I had a squad of pretty much the 25 best players in the world and a transfer budget of €1.5 billion so it's a nice change of pace.

Jul 28, 2021
In general I prefer start without a team and no reputations, but during beta I prefer test bigger teams.

So, I feel that is the best fm. I play since 2008, but never was so good infiltration and make a team that not plays with a lot of ball possession

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
no option to buy in this game? That's BS.
He has a fixed price of 40m after 46 matches played but they didn't input the matches he played last season so it is impossible for him to play all of them in just one season and for some reason the game doesn't allow you to activate that clause manually, it only counts if he plays that number of matches.

It will be fixed when full game comes out, just need to enter the matches he played last season in the editor

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    He has a fixed price of 40m after 46 matches played but they didn't input the matches he played last season so it is impossible for him to play all of them in just one season and for some reason the game doesn't allow you to activate that clause manually, it only counts if he plays that number of matches.

It will be fixed when full game comes out, just need to enter the matches he played last season in the editor
    Didn't notice this so I looked at it his contract in my save.

If I play him in every competitive game until end of the season, it will be 46 exactly :D

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    Didn't notice this so I looked at it his contract in my save.

If I play him in every competitive game until end of the season, it will be 46 exactly :D
    I am pretty sure that only counts league games so that's why it is impossible.

Easy fix with editor when full game comes out though

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    I am pretty sure that only counts league games so that's why it is impossible.

Easy fix with editor when full game comes out though
    Nah it can't be just league games because its already counted up to 40 games. I have six league games left so he has to play in all of them. I'm just going to sub him in during the final minutes of each cause he's fatigued and one yellow away from a suspension :scared:

On that note, has anyone had success with counter attacking football yet? I've mostly been playing possession build up but I got absolutely raped by PSG in the CL quarters. Nothing I tried worked.

Jul 28, 2021
    Nah it can't be just league games because its already counted up to 40 games. I have six league games left so he has to play in all of them. I'm just going to sub him in during the final minutes of each cause he's fatigued and one yellow away from a suspension :scared:

On that note, has anyone had success with counter attacking football yet? I've mostly been playing possession build up but I got absolutely raped by PSG in the CL quarters. Nothing I tried worked.
    I won everything in my first season with countet attacking football and having less possession.

About Chiesa, I have sure that is possible, because I bought him in the end automatically. It was in the end of the first season. I swear.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Oh they must've changed it then, I remember on FM 21 it was 100% just league games

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    Anyone has an idea who I could go as the manager of Marseille?

I don't want Zizou or Didi because they're already established. A former player that could be a manager for them. Considered Lizarazu, Makelele, Dessaily, etc but nobody caught my attention that much so far

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He joined Man Utd on mine.

As for Chiesa, his transfer on my save is already pre-agreed, just as the ones for Locatelli and Kean are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)