Football Manager 2022 (13 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yea he refuses to even negotiate due to "interest being shown in him"
How far along are you?

That happened to me too every time, but I play him a lot, praise for training and good performances, and get a nice run going, before winter transfer window he is willing to talk and accepts to renew

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How do i access this?
In steam library you have the home section and then a drop down menu where it says games. Check the tools mark and find the FM 22 editor, download and install it. Open it, under people search for Dybala, edit his contract and save. Then when starting a new game you have editor data files to check/uncheck. It should be automatically checked, start the save and that's it

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Started the game, used FMRTE to edit tables according to real world situation.

Bought Zakaria in January for 5m, terminated Ramsey for 7.5m severance pay, loaned Pellegrini to Dortmund for 5m mandatory fee and 50% of future sale.

Berna agreed a future transfer to Roma, De Sciglio to Ajax. Offered Kulusevski up for 35m, Arsenal agreed a future transfer with them. Vlahović already snatched up by Inter. Will join them in the summer. Mbappe going to RM, City going after Haaland, Kessie to PSG, Romagnoli to Spurs, Belotti to Milan etc.

As soon as Arsenal bought Kulusevski went after Zaniolo. Didn't think Roma would let him go since he signed a new contract a few months ago but agreed a 70m transfer including bonuses. He's having an excellent season for them.

Lost Supercoppa to Inter, about to play them in the Coppa final.

Had a pretty lucky draw in CL - Villarreal in 1/16, then Dortmund in QF, now about to play the return leg of SF vs RM. Beat them 2-1 at home, Chiesa and Cuadrado scored. Second SF is Bayern-Liverpool. Smelling a 3rd CL loss in a row for Max lol

Caught up to Milan 3 rounds until the end, 3 points behind them. They have a better H2H record so will need two slip ups from them. They have Lazio and Torino at home, Genoa away. I have Genoa and Inter at home, Torino away.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just got the game. Any advice for my midfield? I need a cm that could play an advance playmaker role (a box to box is also needed but less a priority compared to this)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just got the game. Any advice for my midfield? I need a cm that could play an advance playmaker role (a box to box is also needed but less a priority compared to this)
There aren't really any cheap ones. Usual names - Aouar, Pogba, SMS, Tielemans, Gravenberch

Maybe Carlos Soler

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    Are you playing as Juve? What sort of budget do you have?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Are you playing as Juve? What sort of budget do you have?
    19M but I`ll definitely ship Berna to Roma (I`ll keep Kulu though).
    Thinking about getting rid of MDS but I dont know how much I can get from him.
    Ramsey is definitely on my getting rid list but right now my mid is small in quantity as it is and based on what I read here I doubt I can sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

1.JPG

Byeeee

Only Rabiot left now.
    Second season?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #60
    19M but I`ll definitely ship Berna to Roma (I`ll keep Kulu though).
    Thinking about getting rid of MDS but I dont know how much I can get from him.
    Ramsey is definitely on my getting rid list but right now my mid is small in quantity as it is and based on what I read here I doubt I can sell him.
    I got 5mil for MDS, seemed like about the most that can be got.
    If you haven't considered it then you might want to try Kulu as AP. I have used him as CM both AP and Mezz and it has worked well for me.

I'm only in December (in my save since the full release) but the two signings I made are Luis Diaz from Porto and Papetti from Brescia. Didn't see a reason to sign a new CM until summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Current team looks like this. Put Chiesa as CF so I could have both him and Diaz on the pitch at the same time.

Attack is scoring plenty of goals but I'm thinking I might need to sign an additional CB in January. Both Chiellini and Bonucci are total shit in my lineup. Too slow to catch runners in behind them and both get beaten in the air for some reason.

433.PNG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)