Football Manager 2021 (1 Viewer)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #122
    I dont know about if your team will "eat mine alive" but I just finished my first season with unrealistic trophies.
    100pts in the league (won obviously)
    CI - 3-0 win over Lazio in the final
    CL - 4-0 win over Chelsea (Morata proved his clutch with a hattrick)
    But it is more about luck with injuries as Juve clearly lacks depth. I had to play Khedira a few games just to avoid others getting tired (Correia and Fagioli also played 1 game each)
    IN: Guerreiro [great attacking fullback from Dortmund], Camavinga [very cheap and has HUGE potential ability]
    OUT: Khedira, Ramsey, Frabotta, Bernardeschi and Brighenti

This is my formation/lineup. Btw, Morata is a BEAST.

Marc FM 21.png

- - - Updated - - -

Im not gonna play Khedira for a single second.
    +fucking rep, he's slow as a turtle

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I've dropped CR7 in favor of Morata - Dybala partnership. Morata's pace has been deadly
    Glad I didnt listen to you, now Ronaldo has way more goals then the other two, but its been tight race whole season. I rotate them all, or play them together with Dybala as AM.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #124
    The only solution is to play all 3 like I do. They are literally killing the opposition.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Koulibaly can be had for 60m which is robbery. Merino from Sociedad is a beast. Complete midfielder, 45m clause. Kabak from Schalke too. Ricardo Pereira 40m, Locatelli 25m, Boga under 20, Aouar under 50, Thuram 20-25, Fabian Ruiz immediately asks for transfer if Napoli miss CL, 60-65m price.
    2nd rate playera.. at least in FM...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    IN: Guerreiro [great attacking fullback from Dortmund], Camavinga [very cheap and has HUGE potential ability]
    OUT: Khedira, Ramsey, Frabotta, Bernardeschi and Brighenti

This is my formation/lineup. Btw, Morata is a BEAST.

Marc FM 21.png

- - - Updated - - -

+fucking rep, he's slow as a turtle
    Camavinga - Tried they dont sell
    Morata is indeed a beast - Scored a hattrick in my CL final win over Chelsea. Had 25 goals total and he mainly came off the bench...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I want Hakimi but Inter are being cunts

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting Donnarumma and Eric Garcia on Bosmans.
    I got Eric Garcia on bosman (Armini too, trusted FM favourite), but Donnarumma not listening to offers yet. He will later?

Also my board need to raise my wage budget or I won't be able to afford Donnarumma most likely.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I want Hakimi but Inter are being cunts

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting Donnarumma and Eric Garcia on Bosmans.
    Both are great but try afterwards to get rid of Woj - IMPOSSIBLE...
    I tell them they are not in my plans and nothing.. I tell them money - nothing... I tell them FFP - Still nothing...
    BTW Ramsey who was playing in rotation with Arthur at my team was an assisting beast.

The only one who wasnt as great as I wanted him to be was Kulu - who has beast attributes.
    Rabiot and Bentancur are both good but getting tired way too early (I have a high intensity team).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I made Dollarumma my top target, have a scout on him, watched matches etc. and he came around and took a reasonable. Wanted a 12mil signing on fee but it's still a steal.

Armini is available on a Bosman? In the first season? How did I not see this...always bought Armini last game.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I got Eric Garcia on bosman (Armini too, trusted FM favourite), but Donnarumma not listening to offers yet. He will later?

Also my board need to raise my wage budget or I won't be able to afford Donnarumma most likely.
    Both Donnarumma and Garcia didnt want to talk about contract until about 1 month before their contracts expire..
    You can scout Donnarumma and it will tell you he is very interested (be prepared for something like 10M a season...)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I have Donnarumma as my top target since beginning of season exactly for this reason. He is loving the interest for half a season, wants to move, forced a transfer listing, but come january when you can offer him contract, he says he is not listening to offers and will take time til he decides. The fuck lol.

When did he come around for you? And damn, 12m signing fee? wont be able to afford that, I have nothing lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    The only solution is to play all 3 like I do. They are literally killing the opposition.
    I wouldnt say the only solution...
    I scored 100 goals and conceded 27 while I mainly rested my top players in the final rounds..
    P.S team of the year had 10 out 11 players all mine...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I have Donnarumma as my top target since beginning of season exactly for this reason. He is loving the interest for half a season, wants to move, forced a transfer listing, but come january when you can offer him contract, he says he is not listening to offers and will take time til he decides. The fuck lol.

When did he come around for you? And damn, 12m signing fee? wont be able to afford that, I have nothing lol.
    February. Maybe you played your hand too soon and then he reconsidered :lol3:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #137
    I wouldnt say the only solution...
    I scored 100 goals and conceded 27 while I mainly rested my top players in the final rounds..
    P.S team of the year had 10 out 11 players all mine...
    I have even better stats. 36 wins, 2 draws in a whole season. 147 goals scored, 7 goals conceded. When I wrapped up the Scudetto I also played the 2nd team like I always do.

- - - Updated - - -

Camavinga - Tried they dont sell
    Morata is indeed a beast - Scored a hattrick in my CL final win over Chelsea. Had 25 goals total and he mainly came off the bench...
    LOL, Chelsea in CL final? :shocked:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I have even better stats. 36 wins, 2 draws in a whole season. 147 goals scored, 7 goals conceded. When I wrapped up the Scudetto I also played the 2nd team like I always do.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, Chelsea in CL final? :shocked:
    I think this is the most unrealistic FM ever made - Its too unreasonable to win every game like that (even Bayern cant do that well in real life...)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Beta's are allways easier, wait til full release. But yeah its pretty easy so far, I have played 23 league games, have 22 wins and 1 draw (similar in CL, all wins so far), 85 league goals in 23 games, and 9 goals conceded. Conceding 7 goals over 38 games is insane tho (I might reach his goal tally at this rate tho). Maybe Marc is savescuming :D (reloading if he loses/draws/concedes goals etc). But there are tactics that just bulldozes opponents in this beta so far. So pretty common.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I think this is the most unrealistic FM ever made - Its too unreasonable to win every game like that (even Bayern cant do that well in real life...)
    You know Marc and Osman go to SI forums and find someone else's super tactic right? :p Those are the results they're posting here.

I created my tactics myself and finished Serie A with the below results. Simple win but I didn't score near the amount of goals as those guys. I also won the Super Coppa and Coppa.

I have one game left this season, CL Final against Manchowder. Saving that final game for tonight

Capture222.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)