Football Manager 2019 (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Of course it's cheating, there's no other way to put it. You have unfair advantage, that you created, over anyone else playing regular game with Juventus, or in general.

For example, I had exactly 399 players on trial over 6 years at my club. All of them were free or set for release by other clubs. I had them with one reason - to see their attributes and if they can perform at that level. Many of them rejected my sorry ass and went to league below. While you had 1B transfer budget to begin with.

If you like cheating, do it, but keep it for yourself, do not post your accomplishment in FM thread when you're playing a different game.
lol

Like I said, agree to disagree. Increased transfer budget doesn't guarantee you success. Neither do tactics alone. You should know that as you are an "expert" in this game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Of course it's cheating, there's no other way to put it. You have unfair advantage, that you created, over anyone else playing regular game with Juventus, or in general.

For example, I had exactly 399 players on trial over 6 years at my club. All of them were free or set for release by other clubs. I had them with one reason - to see their attributes and if they can perform at that level. Many of them rejected my sorry ass and went to league below. While you had 1B transfer budget to begin with.

If you like cheating, do it, but keep it for yourself, do not post your accomplishment in FM thread when you're playing a different game.
No doubt about it. That's like playing GTA, Warcraft or any other game with codes. It makes no sense. Sure, you might still lose, but then you should question your own brain.

I merely increased my transfer budget to compete with the riches of PSG, Man City and the rest of rich clubs. I don't see anything wrong with that.
:lol2: :lol2:

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #126
    #DybalaCF, absolutely murdered Bayern at home playing as DLF with duty of attack, shoot less often and ease off tackles and I didn't even need to cheat to do it.

Screenshot (2).png

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    The biggest TBs in the game

Bayern £103m
    Man Utd £82.8m
    Arsenal £82.8m
    Man City £56.9m
    Real Madrid £53.86m
    PSG £53.86m
    Chelsea £49m
    Liverpool £40m
    RB Leipzig £38.6m
    Watford £37.1m

I guess 1B or more is needed to compete

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I don't know. But rich English clubs, Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG keep offering huge amounts for my best players.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
    And Bayern of course.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Lol, Dybala just won another Golden Ball playing as AMC. @Tak! I will help you a little bit later.

dybala amc 2020.png

Last edited:
    OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #139
    Sold Orsolini for 5mil last summer to Palermo. They were highest bidder.

Within 18 months Chelseas bought him for 45mil

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I switched to PSG.

This is my team:

Mbappe

Neymar - Havertz - Bailey

SMS - Verratti

Grimaldo - De Ligt - Marquinhos - Semedo

Buffon​

- - - Updated - - -

Sold Orsolini for 5mil last summer to Palermo. They were highest bidder.

Within 18 months Chelseas bought him for 45mil
    lol, he's garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)