Football Manager 2017 (7 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
2017 is harder for multiplayers leagues due to all the stuff that pulls you out of the simulating parts. Off season especially.

FM 2016 was so much better for multiplayer leagues. Very easy to streamline.

I'd be down in FM 2016 but no way in FM 2017.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #42
    Sometimes you have to invent some shit to keep your players happy when they're complaining about playing time :lol:

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    Finished season 22/23. Won everything on domestic front - Superliga, Cup and Super Cup. Finished 4th in CL and it was so bloody strange not to play Euro games in february. A lot of big clubs are after my players. I don't need the money, but I might sell someone to promote younger players.

First 30 rounds

And then final phase - last 7 games.

Zvezda was amazing in 1st half of the season, their record-breaking signing Ongenda was beasting for awhile.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    After not playing for 2 months I started a career with Atalanta. You don't get any budget basically (4m) and I have updated transfers up to this date, so it means I already lost Gagliardini and Caldara is on our loan, so ability to earn on assets is gone.

I'm thinking long term talents wise so bought bunch of potential Italian teenager wonder kids (besides having Melegoni, Bastoni, Gasperoni etc), Pellegrini young LB, Ahmetaj DM, Pinamonti CF, Vignato AM. All 16 or 17.

Loaned in Locatelli, bought two other teenagers for main team tho (the above will play in coppa instead), Kuki and Karamoah, both Forwards. Will play 4-3-3 with 3 complete forwards so need depth. And time to train wingers like Gomez to CF. So far so good, first 2 Serie A games I won 4-1 and 4-0.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Nice :tup: I don't have the game because it's damn too addictive. 9 hours a day (weekdays) and pretty much most of the weekend became too much Infact I stopped playing football manager in 2013 when my marriage and later job was on the line. So went cold turkey. Like an alcoholic whose rehabilitated it's nice reading these football manager stories. Keep them up guys.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46
    I remember when I had some surgery 6-7 years ago. I was forbidden to sit for 3 months. Not kidding. I didn't had lap top, just desktop, so I crouched on a cushion just to play the game.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I love the game but for the same time issues as PhRoZeN, with work, gym and social it's an absolute killer.
    Same. Loved the game but just not enough time these days. :sad: Buying all wonderkids available in the game was always fun. And becoming Milan's/Inter's coach and ruining the club.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    My daughter keeps chewing on my charger (I have a laptop) and I am too lazy to pop it in and out all the time. So I just plug it in during the night and only use it for browsing or work in daylight. Since FM drains a lot of battery I haven't played for quite some time now but am right now booting it up. Can't even remember what I was doing in my save so I will probably have some fresh eyes and a new perspective on my current situation in the save I was playing (whatever that was).

Basically, I have a small badger at home preventing me from playing FM.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #53
    Put Partizan save on hold to start one with Atlanta United, MLS' newborn baby. Loving the trades, drafts, etc.

Finished 3rd in MLS Supporters' Shield, lost in 1/2 of Eastern Conference and suffered defeat in Cup Final vs Timbers. Gonna play CL tho.

It's a cool save because there are just 6-7 players in the team, all of them on loan til december 2016.

No coaches, scouts, physios, nothing.

Schweinsteiger and Tiote were my DP signings for first season, YDP Villalba was already there.

Traded Tiote and Villalba for picks and money and signed Iturbe and Bobby Wood.

Got Jamaican GK who spent more time travelling to play NT games. Bloody hell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Damn, I was looking for a cheap BWM and Rincon has pretty good attributes in this game

signed him up for 8.5 mil in the first January window

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Started a save with RBL. Very up and down so far. Hoping to stay up and it should be feasible. But I may just ruin things. Can't really find a system.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #60
    Get in! Another CWC trophy.

This is my last season on Atlanta bench. Loved it. Had no staff, trophies, nothing. Made one hell of a club. 2 times World champs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)