Football Manager 2017 (9 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Board accepted two more offers in the region of 10m for Vlahovic. $#@!ing cuts. Protested it, and they accepted. Then Wolfsburg came in with a 13.75m and activated his min. release clause. Offered him to the world, he accepted Hoffenheim, I cancelled the move so yeah, I sabotaged it once again and he remains Partizan player. :)
next up manage Juve and sabotage dab ho from going anywhere, turn that cunts life into one misreble episode.

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sick and tired of this shit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Played UCL for the first time. No wins in group of death with Chelsea, Roma and PSG. Lost only one game with 2 goals margin. That's a good thing.

Board accepted two more offers in the region of 10m for Vlahovic. Fucking cuts. Protested it, and they accepted. Then Wolfsburg came in with a 13.75m and activated his min. release clause. Offered him to the world, he accepted Hoffenheim, I cancelled the move so yeah, I sabotaged it once again and he remains Partizan player. :)
    i've found that you can sometimes get around being forced to sell players by lowering their value. In the previous FM I stopped Real Madrid from activating Morata's clause by lowering his asking price to 1.5mil. Got dozens offers for him every transfer window but Real never bid over the 1.5 :D

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    Nice :D

I offer the player to clubs for 0, hoping he will accept one of those and reject the one I'm trying to sabotage. So far so good. He just accepted Espanyol for 0. Cancelled the move. Nikola is staying. :baus: Fuck you board.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #27
    This was a great season. Finally won a Double and played really great in EL until RB happened.

Expecting very interesting transfer period. Already signed two Brazilian wonderkids.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Seriously weird how I much I appreciate that goal, despite being the graphics and AI doing its thang. Just love those kind of goals though.

Dybala

Jan 22, 2017
    Can anyone tell me how to install that we pitch size is half of the screen to be able to line up a nice match stats and league table, playing the classic 2d?
    Thanks

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #31
    You don't have to install anything, it's in the game.

You can either choose Pitch>Split, that looks like this

Or Pitch - Full and add all the widgets you want, including stats, rating, whatever. You can add/remove widgets in bottom right screen (that little window looking thing)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Wild suggestion, tho I havent played the game in quite a while due to lack of motivation/drive, and looking for something extra, what if some of us here started a league together online/lan? I used to do it with my brothers, it goes slowly but it can be fun with other people instead of just the AI.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #39
    That can take forever. Played 5-6 season with 3 mates, that really took a LOT of time. Sometimes we had to spent 5-6 hours to get through pre-season transfers. And someone is always busy to play or will go AFK during the game and here timezones can also fuck everything up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I considered time zones, most of us here posting are in Europe I think except a few like Kyle.

Yeah it can take a while but don't necessarily have to play many seasons, is an achievement if we manage one season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)