Football Manager 2014 (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not sure i'm ready for it yet.

Started fm13 over a while ago, and really like where i am now.

Tried to do somewhat realistic transfers (falcao wanting away at januari was a steal tho) (aguero for 60 mil in the summer thanks to Cl too), then worked on getting a massive scouting network (61% covered) and building a brilliant formation, slowly replacing players now i'm 5 season in.

Dont feel like restarting it all just yet. Unless there is some crazy new feature, so i'll hope to hear from you guys on the beta

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
what exact day does the beta come out for those who pre-ordered it? Should be in the next few days...
I don't think there's an exact release date for the beta, just that it's about two weeks before the release of the actual game. The game is out on the 31st, so my guess is the beta will be out around the 17th or so.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So I read that apparently the people who preordered on Amazon already got their beta code, but people who ordered through Steam are still waiting for theirs. Fail.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I just pre-ordered it on Amazon and got the beta code with an automated mail 2 seconds after completion.

I guess you guys could pre-order through Amazon and cancel it right after, if the only thing you're interested in, is to try out the Beta.
The beta is however not available yet. I just tried to redeem it through steam.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I just pre-ordered it on Amazon and got the beta code with an automated mail 2 seconds after completion.

I guess you guys could pre-order through Amazon and cancel it right after, if the only thing you're interested in, is to try out the Beta.
The beta is however not available yet. I just tried to redeem it through steam.
Oh okay, so you only have the code but can't get in. I misunderstood on the forum I got that info from, not really a problem then.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Oh okay, so you only have the code but can't get in. I misunderstood on the forum I got that info from, not really a problem then.
No it's not available yet (maybe tomorrow according to rumours).
I don't even thing you will get a beta code through steam. I just think it appears in your library and you get a mail about the availability... I'm not sure though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)