Football Manager 2013 (17 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:D

haven't played it much, but I don't see any major difference from the last version, and that's not a big surprise it was always like that :)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
after trying out alot, and i mean, ALOT, i came up with following conclusion

starting tactic
-------------------------------Buffon

Isla(wb,a) - Bonucci (bpd,d) - Barzagli(ld,d) - Chiellini (wb,a)

-------------------------Pirlo (dlp,s)
------------Marchisio (dlp,s)---Vidal (bwm,s)

Jovetic (apm,a)/gio (if,s)------------vucinic (if,s)

-------------------------cavani (cf,a)

In games were i am resting pirlo

-------------------------------Buffon

Isla(wb,a) - Bonucci (bpd,d) - Barzagli(ld,d) - Chiellini (fb,a) [untill asamoah is good enough so chiello returns to center]

------------Marchisio (dlp,s)---Vidal (bwm,s)

giovinco (if,s)--------Jovetic (apm,a)--------vucinic (if,s)

-------------------------cavani (p,a)

- - - Updated - - -

Gotze is very high on top of my current wishlist for the comming summer, freaking amazing stats, and fits right in my RAM slot

- - - Updated - - -

i have a few names to check out

Kurt Zouma, 17y/o, for his age very high marking, tackling, heading, anticipation agression and bravery

Jese, 19y/o, creative striker with good natural stats

Iker Munian , 19 y/o , best offensive -20 player, but allready valuated high at 12 mil
this has helped me a lot, thank you very much

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

After 3 years of total domination in Serie A, winning CL in second season, semi-final in the third and with players like Cavani, Jovetic, Oscar, Verratti, Vidal, Chiellini, Kolarov, etc. the game has suddenly decided these players are no longer good enough. Now I'm battling the likes of Novarra and Pescara at home, while Cesena and Palermo(with absolutelly shit players), the same teams I used to beat with ease in previous seasons, are joint top of Serie A. And the cherry on the cake Palermo knocked me out of CL in Quarter Finals.

Ah, good old FM, where nonsense prevails above all.

- - - Updated - - -

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
My game is crashing like a motherfucker. Crashing at 'history', 'interact (with staff)', when I change staff responsibilities etc..

Anyone else have this problem?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
After 3 years of total domination in Serie A, winning CL in second season, semi-final in the third and with players like Cavani, Jovetic, Oscar, Verratti, Vidal, Chiellini, Kolarov, etc. the game has suddenly decided these players are no longer good enough. Now I'm battling the likes of Novarra and Pescara at home, while Cesena and Palermo(with absolutelly shit players), the same teams I used to beat with ease in previous seasons, are joint top of Serie A. And the cherry on the cake Palermo knocked me out of CL in Quarter Finals.

Ah, good old FM, where nonsense prevails above all.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

FM developers:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Osman :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Does this game work well on a Macbook Air? I'm thinking about getting one because my old ass laptop just isn't strong enough anymore.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Are you guys playing? I'm managing Milan (don't kill me, they offered me a job when I resigned at Midtjylland :D)

Juve is so fucking strong. Won 7-8 titles and 2-3 CL's.

I have Romanian Gabor in my team. He's regen. Gabor means "ugly as fuuuuuuuuck" here, so I nicknamed him "Gaborini". It's slightly better. x)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Are you guys playing? I'm managing Milan (don't kill me, they offered me a job when I resigned at Midtjylland :D)

Juve is so fucking strong. Won 7-8 titles and 2-3 CL's.

I have Romanian Gabor in my team. He's regen. Gabor means "ugly as fuuuuuuuuck" here, so I nicknamed him "Gaborini". It's slightly better. x)
:lol:
I am playing with valencia :D soldado :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)