Football Manager 2013 (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
If I buy it in the store, does is still crash alot, or is it sigames being pesky on downloads.
It doesn't crash that much, but there are many many complaints about bugs, mainly in the match engine.
I play manager games since the CM4 and this is the first time it happens to such an extend.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
A guy from skidrow.com wrote this :

Hi!
Want to play FM 13?
1 – Download & Install Demo
2 – Download & Install FM 13 complete version (can be from this site)
3 – Open FM 13 (full version)
4 – Start a new game
5 – On screen were you are adding new manager save the game
6 – Go to : “Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/games/” and change the extension of your save from “.fm” to “.qfm”
7 – Open FM 13 DEMO
8 – New Career – Quick stars
9 – Find your save-file
10 – Open and play

Have fun :)
I haven't tested it yet, but i guess it works :)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Has anyone managed to get the skidrow release working? Has there been a working crack released?? I'm dying to play this game but don't want to pay the overpriced $79 when I payed only $30 for it last year..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Spent Millions on Akinfeev. I've had this mofo for three years now and he hasn't learned a word of Italian and it's been costing me goals.

Guy must be dumber than Krasic.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
The skin in my game changed suddenly without even attempting to do so.

I have this strange skin called "FMC". I can't find "Staff Responsibilities", "Team Talk", or "Individual Training".

I want the original skin back. I tried downloading it from some websites while following the instructions, but in vain. Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of people have the same problem. Seems updating Steam forced this change.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-help/107872-team-talks-have-disappeared.html

Also, all my staff changed to Assistant Managers..

Attachments

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
can we say major fail for FM 2013 this year?
not really, although there was so much talk about changing this, changing that etc... but i can't honestly say i've noticed much of a difference to last years. I've been playing as athletico Madrid recently, as Janna and i have started to play online recently just for fun, lost 1 game (2nd game of the season vs Real Madrid so far but been on a long unbeaten run in all competitions since

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)