Football Manager 2013 (14 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
He shouldn't be that good.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys notice something wrong about Juve in FM, please PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow the below instructions to install this file:

Step 1: Go to

PC
Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ db \ 1300
MAC
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2013 \ Data \ db \ 1300
For Mac Lion users, the Library folder will be hidden. Use this link to find out how to show it.

Step 2: Delete the dbc, edt and lnc folders from the folder above

Step 3: Copy the dbc, edt and lnc folder from this download into the folder mentioned in step 1.

Step 4: Go to:

Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2013
Step 5: Open the folder named "editor data". If it does not exist, then create it.

Step 6: Go back to the folder where you placed the file you downloaded and open the folder named "editor data files".

Step 7: Copy the 4 files in the folder from step 6 into the folder mentioned in step 5.

http://www.speedyshare.com/pVUec/FM13-Susie-Real-Names-Fixes.rar

Takes care of licencing stuff and media. I don't really care about media, but licence are very important. If you don't have this file, German NT will never appear in the game. Also, names of the competitions and awards will be false.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I got Cavani for less than that and had the chance to sign Jovetic too, but decided not to spend that much in the first window.

Iaquinta is unsellable. I actually can't give him away.

Does anyone else think 3-5-2 is cack in the game? It doesn't seem to get the best out of anyone but Lichtsteiner. I never like formations with 2 up front anyway.
tried it, but allready in friendlies i got my ass handed back to me.

switched 4-2-3-1, raped napoli 4-3 (4-0 before vidal and marchisio took red cards)

I took risks because i hoped i would be able to sell matri or quag, but it didnt happen

pepe seems to be the best option on the right for balancing, so i hope to get a good offer for giovinco in januari

one thing, i like alot that the board demands you to focus on yought and play offensively. so many new things, and small things that changed, love it !

- - - Updated - - -

http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/362/megapack-home-thread

And please report any issue regarding Juve. Such as false co-owns, loans, attributes, positions.

Asamoah is not a WBL, but should be. I'm aware of Boakye mistake, he's not 100% ours, he's co-owned and Pepe attributes will be reduced.
Yeah, asamoah is a big problem currently, i wanted to play 4man defence, with wingbacks, but like its now its impossible before he gets lenghtened practice and training for it

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Nope, you can play as much as you like. 6months demo will be released soon.
That's amazing :tuttosport:

No need for the demo then till the game is released :mark:

- - - Updated - - -

He shouldn't be that good.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys notice something wrong about Juve in FM, please PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow the below instructions to install this file:

Step 1: Go to

PC
Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ db \ 1300
MAC
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2013 \ Data \ db \ 1300
For Mac Lion users, the Library folder will be hidden. Use this link to find out how to show it.

Step 2: Delete the dbc, edt and lnc folders from the folder above

Step 3: Copy the dbc, edt and lnc folder from this download into the folder mentioned in step 1.

Step 4: Go to:

Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2013
Step 5: Open the folder named "editor data". If it does not exist, then create it.

Step 6: Go back to the folder where you placed the file you downloaded and open the folder named "editor data files".

Step 7: Copy the 4 files in the folder from step 6 into the folder mentioned in step 5.

http://www.speedyshare.com/pVUec/FM13-Susie-Real-Names-Fixes.rar

Takes care of licencing stuff and media. I don't really care about media, but licence are very important. If you don't have this file, German NT will never appear in the game. Also, names of the competitions and awards will be false.
Any other link?

EDIT: Problem solved

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Gagi i think giaccherini is a bit overpriced/rated

he stands as the secondbest rightmidfielder , and has high ratings.

dribbeling 15 AND 16 flair AND decent decisions

That sounds to me like, can dribble, with alot of moves, and makes decent decisions when to dribble

imo, giaccherini dribbles alot (like a ppm), but has very few moves (lower flair) and makes horrible decisions

Jul 2, 2006
@Gagi i think giaccherini is a bit overpriced/rated

he stands as the secondbest rightmidfielder , and has high ratings.

dribbeling 15 AND 16 flair AND decent decisions

That sounds to me like, can dribble, with alot of moves, and makes decent decisions when to dribble

imo, giaccherini dribbles alot (like a ppm), but has very few moves (lower flair) and makes horrible decisions
Probably other teams have overrated players as well. in fact, we are clearly levels above of them, but in the game, gap is smaller.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
'ive had it with 3 man defence, doesnt work at all

place wingbacks for more support, place 3 dm's, still get raped over the flanks every time

whilst asamoah schools for wingback, i'll put chiellini and licht on the sides, barza bonbon central, cause this is just stupid

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Match engine is way better, so as usage on 1-man team. They probably rely too much on one player, and others follow him.

And they have players with solid attributes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)