Football Manager 2012 (12 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
blʘndu;3355559 said:
want a young striker ? iker muniain
I have bought muniain he has talents for sure and is already a wonderchild
I like Paco more. he is from my youth and is really devolep himself. (Valencia)

I did download FMRTE, but I can't change anything. How do I change things in FMRTE? :D
Just press the load button on the right
and then a white button on the taskbar.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've found great talent at Schalke but motherfucker don't want to negotiate with me, he was on youth contract and I tried everything to get him! Now he signed pre-contract with Schalke and they want around 20m for him, and even when I offer that amount, the player still don't want to negotiate with me :(

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Promoted to serie A ...with Padova.

I'm about damn near ready to run away...:cry:

They fucking won't let me sign a coach and accept offers for me..wtf im I supposed to do?

Hellenius doesn't want to stay BLAH!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sweet team! Doesn't look like a team that's impossible to get IRL as well (with a bit of luck and perhaps swapping Wilshere for someone else, I suspect he's the most difficult one to catch). I scouted Alex Sandro some time ago but wasn't sure about his ability. How is doing for you? I went after Cissokho but he rejected me so I'm still searching for a LB. Btw why swap Lich against Isla? Is Isla any better?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Sweet team! Doesn't look like a team that's impossible to get IRL as well (with a bit of luck and perhaps swapping Wilshere for someone else, I suspect he's the most difficult one to catch). I scouted Alex Sandro some time ago but wasn't sure about his ability. How is doing for you? I went after Cissokho but he rejected me so I'm still searching for a LB. Btw why swap Lich against Isla? Is Isla any better?
Моst of the players i bought were transfer listed or their contract was expiring, so they were cheap. I managed to sell Matri (15mil), Elia (20), Krasic (25), Giovinco's other half (10), Ekdal's other half (5), Melo (7), Ziegler (9), Marchisio (8), Lich (9).. With the money i got from Elia and Krasic, i bought Valencia and Ganso, with the money from Matri = Wilshere (I took him on loan, but bought him in january for 15 mil euros payable in 48 monts). With the money i got from the rest of the players + some budget, I bought Rafina, Stegen, Poli, Navas and Sandro.

That was after the second season. At the end of the first season, i selled Motta, Maninger, DC, Pacienza, Quag, Giac, Pepe, Toni, Grosso. With that money + some budget, I bought Tevez (transfer listed, got him for 13 mil), Gaitan (also transfer listed, 6mil), Isla (7-8mil) and Di Maria (10mil).

Sandro is great so far. Hes been injured lately, but he is doing good when he plays. Fast, good crossing, good dribling. 6 assists so far in 20 games, not so bad for a FB.

As for Lich, he has been average for me... Ive lost a lot of points because of him in the first season, so i benched him for Isla in the second, who, on the other hand is doing great. Assists, scores also, cuts in great, very fast, versatile and powerful player. Im satisfied with him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Aargh, my game is so slow, especially on wed and thu when CL and Europa league is played, it takes forever to load all the results... Does anyone have some suggestion, how to speed up this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)