Football Manager 2012 (22 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'm in summer 2013 and searching for a LB now for Juve. I'm gonna sell my starter Ziegler and keep De Ceglie around as a backup. I want someone to rely on for a couple of years but on each player I view I find something I don't approve. Like too slow, too bad heading, poor marker/crosser and so fourth. What would you guys say the options are?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
And you're happy with him Melo? Would you prefer someone else or are you looking to keep him around as long as possible?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm in summer 2013 and searching for a LB now for Juve. I'm gonna sell my starter Ziegler and keep De Ceglie around as a backup. I want someone to rely on for a couple of years but on each player I view I find something I don't approve. Like too slow, too bad heading, poor marker/crosser and so fourth. What would you guys say the options are?
Had the same problem (I`m at my 3rd year in charge of Juve).
I finally opted for Bale as a wingback (I know he is not natural there but he was the best I could find for that position)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Same here, 15 mln but he sure complains a lot. Getting a bit tired of it. I don't dare speaking to him during matches. I never attack him at least. Lately he has been a bit inconsistent though, I might be using him wrong. I'm using him as a striker, alone up top in a 4-2-3-1. His role is complete forward support/attack depending on some stuff. What role have you've been using him in? Cause every time I ask my assistents they say "oh yeah he's a trequartista yeah tequartista right there for you". But that's what they've said about every striker and attacking midfielder I've ever had so far. Not Matri though... he was a certain poacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)