Football Manager 2012 (40 Viewers)

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Are Chievo everywhere that good as they are in my game? They finished 5 in the first season, now they are 4... They bought some good players too.
In my game they were 6th in first season, 9th in second season and are currently 4th with 4 games remaining in third season..

Some very nice results from my 3rd season with Juventus..

Against Milan

Against merda

Against Toro

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011

Nedved gave me 152M transfer budget, but I don't really need it because I want to win the treble with homegrown players only and make Juve the richest club in the world (currently 7th, 804M behind Barca).

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What position are you Cheese?
I'm third. Will be playing Coppa final next.

Milan is first ( 6 point ahead) and Inter is second ( 2 points ahead), 2 rounds remaining. I have a lot of problems with Injuries.

Made my own Tactic :p. I'm playing the 4-2-3-1 and sometime the 4-3-3. Things been good.

Still don't know what i should do in trainnings :sergio:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
for scouts go in the search staff section...add condition...attribute...judging player ability 20...judging player potential 20.

a lot of Brazilian scouts I found in my game.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Thanks Mark.

Finished my first season ever, 2nd in Serie A only 3 points behind Peelan and Won the Coppa. By the way Nedved bought Juve and he won't give me a penny :sergio:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Can someone recommand some staff member for me. Trainers/Scouts.

Someone other than Ventrone Melo :p.

Real stole some good staff members from me recently, but I still have 5 star training in most categories. The 3 most important attributes for a coach are determination, level of discipline and motivating. If you want a ball control coach you have to add mental and technical, attacking and tactical for attack coach, attacking and technical for shooting coach etc.

If you're not sure how many star training a coach gives, you can always check the online coach calculator: http://bonzollm.vze.com/

When you have a good staff, the players and good squad harmony you can basically simulate through an entire season and win the league almost without losing a game. :)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Im about to lose my talented centre back, probably one of the world's best DC in next years because he doesnt want to sign a contract... Man.................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)