Football Manager 2012 (34 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
One thing I hate about this game is my form going to hell in February. Every season it happens. I go 20 matches without losing, then in February I go six-seven matches without winning. What the hell am I supposed to do?
The same happened to me :sergio:

Lost to Napoli and Milan and Drew to Cesena, Parma :sergio:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
One thing I hate about this game is my form going to hell in February. Every season it happens. I go 20 matches without losing, then in February I go six-seven matches without winning. What the hell am I supposed to do?
Mid season crisis, been happening since i started playing the game "fm09" and in every version.
I change prematch team talk to refresh them, works sometimes
or rotate in the squad

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hey Aush you posted a screenshot of coaches a little while back. I noticed a few of my current coaches were on your list but not my two assitant coaches (Conti, Alessio). If I get the new staff members you recommended can I sack Conti and Alessio or should I keep them around?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Then untick them, finish install. And install latest of both manually, windows update or microsoft.com, restart pc and then it should work fine.
Reinstall the game the same way you did. From the Skidrow folder only copy fm.exe. If directx and .net framework are all updated it should work by now.
Let me know if this had helped you
Thanks for the help!

Jul 15, 2006
Hey Aush you posted a screenshot of coaches a little while back. I noticed a few of my current coaches were on your list but not my two assitant coaches (Conti, Alessio). If I get the new staff members you recommended can I sack Conti and Alessio or should I keep them around?
Didn't like them, get Dimechelis, just pure class. Just retired for me tho :(

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Didn't like them, get Dimechelis, just pure class. Just retired for me tho :(
my assistant too :weee: when does he retire?

My career with Valencia
Sevilla is horrible and fazio, medel and rakatic wanted to leave
signed them all for a total of 11m euro
they come in january :D
sold ricardo costa and topal :D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
my assistant too :weee: when does he retire?

My career with Valencia
Sevilla is horrible and fazio, medel and rakatic wanted to leave
signed them all for a total of 11m euro
they come in january :D
sold ricardo costa and topal :D
Did you get the editor to work?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
You should be logged in from administrator account, if it's only you using then you should be the admin and it's strange you couldn't make changes in it... well if you still want to,try logging from the safe mode, I think that will work

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You should be logged in from administrator account, if it's only you using then you should be the admin and it's strange you couldn't make changes in it... well if you still want to,try logging from the safe mode, I think that will work
maybe a very dumb question how do I do that.
yes I should be the administrator (atleast I think)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Man Roma are on the verge of relegation. They are really really bad. Defeated them 5-0 and 6-0. Just won the Scudetto in my first season.

1.Juventus
2.Inter
3.Udinese

Napoli and Milan missed out on CL. Maybe I should try to sign Zlatan? :seven:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
maybe a very dumb question how do I do that.
yes I should be the administrator (atleast I think)
Right after you turn on the computer (or restart) keep pressing F8 until a menu appears, then choose safe mode,
I can't remember but I think there will be no internet access in safe mode, so copy the 'how to fix editor' post into a notepad file or something,
hope it works.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Every time I try to sign a new name to my coaching staff the game crashes. :(

download the update and add the new fm.exe crack and you'll be fin e.

Code:
http://www.skidrowgames.com/3721/a-c/football-manager-2012-update-12-0-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)