Football Manager 2012 (38 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
2 days ago :D

Cuti brate, renoviraju mi kupatilo, nemam kadu, wc solju, pa moram da blejim i pomognem kad treba. I nemam 'de da kenjam, vec sam se potpisao par puta kod komsija ispod. :D

I bazdim kao necija vadzajna od tunjevine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I kno' :D

Can't stop playing this thing.

I'll become like my mate

His chick: "Hey, Aleksandar, let's take a shower togther.. I want it so bad!"

Him: "GTFO, I'm in the middle of transfer period"

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Welcome to the club bro. Update us already!
It's the preaseason, 15th of august. Bought a brazilian LB and a morrocan AM ( Zakaria lbayed). Sold Motta/Marrone/Toni and Ziegler. I've been playing a 4-3-3 and i have only 12 mil for thE TRansfers.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ok, I decided to quit my job in Padova. I am glad my boys Tacchi, Di Livio and Perruzzi are working in Serie-A now, but the pressure was too much. I am now coach at Vigor Lamezia in Serie C2/B :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Bonucci turned up good for me.

Play him in a system with a forward playing as a poacher and set him as the "Ball-Playing Defender" he's good with balls out of the back. And then Chiellini as regular CB.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It's the preaseason, 15th of august. Bought a brazilian LB and a morrocan AM ( Zakaria lbayed). Sold Motta/Marrone/Toni and Ziegler. I've been playing a 4-3-3 and i have only 12 mil for thE TRansfers.
You can still make 50M bids! just pay 0 and 50M on 48 months. and like Melo said welcome to the club :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I need an AM that plays behind the strikers. The problem is I cant get a great one.

I currently have Rossi and Llorente as forwards (advanced forward and target man) and Vucinic and Wilshere rotating behind the forwards

The question is do you know any great AMC I havent listed (I signed Hamsik but he is more of a CM who play as an attacking midfielder than an AMC...)?

Should I sign Tevez Cavani or Neymar and play Rossi behind the forwards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)