Football Manager 2012 (18 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Don't mention it! :) just let me know how it goes, and be careful it's going to eat up your life :D
So i installed it and it's working well but without the sound, wanted to ask you.

How many country should i choose ???

I chose just one " Italy".Should i chose more to have a bigger Database ??

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's up to you. I think the game gets a bit slower if you pick other nations as well.

What do you mean without sound? When playing or? You can always check settings and go to sounds.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
So i installed it and it's working well but without the sound, wanted to ask you.

How many country should i choose ???

I chose just one " Italy".Should i chose more to have a bigger Database ??
It doesn't have any sounds as far as I know except a little effects in matches.

Well what's your RAM?
I suggest custom database, then after choose medium+a few countries
like morocco and all the countries of major leagues, and a few eastern european and south american (great talents :tup: )
last year I had morocco, algeria and egypt, got me some fantastic kids :D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
So I didn't play much yet, didn't have time but I'll be on it these days, I started from Serie C1B with Carrarese, finished friendlies and about to start season. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond similar to Lippi's with balance between attack and defence but more of defensive football

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
http://loswonderkids.com/LWLogos.html

All the logos. Go to the link LWLogos'11 Megapack - Includes EVERY Country, Nation and Competition Logo! for all the logos.

Btw, I started with Juve. I only bought Maxwell on loan, Renato Augusto for 10 mil payable in 48 monts and Paloschi for 3 mil. I couldnt sell Grosso, Amauri, IQ... :sergio: even for 0 money. Only Manninger went out, for 2 milions in Malaga. I sent out some youngsters at loan spells too.

So far so good. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)