Football Manager 2012 (36 Viewers)

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Finished 1st season , won serie A and italian cup , Matri was brilliant 31 goals and 14 assists . In the 1st season I bought Tremoulinas and Trezeguet :D , got one week left in the transfer window before the start of the second season , so far bought only Essien and i'm in a need of a striker , i'm playing a 4-3-3 formation with Matri in the middle and Mirko on the right or i might switch Mirko on the left depends on who i mange to buy , I'm trying to get Tevez his price is 19 mil ATM but the fucker doesn't want to come , have also tried Cavani but he is out of my price range , got only 24 mil. left . Any suggestions ?

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Pay over 48 months and you'll easily land quality players.
That worked , got offers accepted for Cavani , Benzema and Falcao but none of then wanted to come , transfer window closed , will try again in january , hopefully Pasquato and Iago will step up to the task

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if you're on mac...i donno..if you're on a regular pc get a win rar, open those archives with it and get the image out, mount the image with daemon tools, install it, and copy all the files from the skidrow folder

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
How on earth you managed to sign Sakho, Cissokho, Benzema and Ozil? I mean where did you get money? Because I think it's impossible to sign all those players without using editor or smth like that.

Really? I desperately need striker, Matri is injured for 4 months and Vucinic play like crap...

I didnt try in the full game, but I tried it at the start of the season in the demo and there were no problems. Around 2 mil € up front, 16 mil € over 48 monhts, gave him 10 mil € per season plus big signing fee.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
played 13 non stop hours ...won 25 consecutive matches with real buying tevez, dd rossi, srna, neymar, iker muniain and hummels. my buddy chocked with barca being on the 4th position in december, then he quit the game so that means i wasted these hours...i wanted to see if i could make the tremble

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Really? I desperately need striker, Matri is injured for 4 months and Vucinic play like crap...
tevez/higuain/di natale/kaka (if you're playing with 2 strikers)...kaka is simply awesome at giving assists, and if you're on a more counter attack strategey you must have him

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm on PC and No i didn't download it yet.

Where can i download it ??
Alright

first download this torrent (i hope you're familiar with torrent downloading, if not let me know)
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6786273/Football_Manager_2012-SKIDROW

then after it's downloaded install 'daemon tools' or 'magic iso', after it is installed use it to mount the .iso file you downloaded (sr-fm2012.iso), by mounting this image
then run setup.exe, install game normally in the typical path
when it finishes tick yes on installing "directx" and ".net framework" if it fails or somehow you don't install them, then do it manually from microsoft.com or windows update

then after installs are finished, open my computer, you'll find the fake cd drive and FM12 icon, right click and open, then open SKIDROW folder, copy the 5 files inside
then go and paste them to this
C:\Program Files\SEGA\Football Manager 2012
make sure you 'copy and replace' when it asks.

and then run it from the desktop icon, should work perfectly ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)